Christian Walton

DCFC Kicks

8 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

I was just thinking that we could do with another keeper, funnily. You're tinpot if you have more strikers than goalkeepers. 

Whilst I agree on the face of it it seems a strange link but let’s say the embargo is lifted today and Wayne has already stated he wants 8 players in. With Marshall seemingly out of the picture Wel have no goalkeepers contracted past the summer. So maybe it’s early preparation for another summer rebuild? 

Nothing story. One thing we won't do is buy a keeper.

Roos is doing fine, Allsop is a cheap benchwarmer. Marshall doesn't even play into the scenario if sold.

I can't see us paying a fee for anyone at all unless we sell someone for a sizeable amount, and then I imagine it's like for like replacement or a striker upgrade.

This, Phil Jones and other nonsense have just been dredged up again due to rumours of us getting out from under the great suprendo.

As it stands maybe a random free agent and a few last minute loans that don't have extortionate fees, but anybody expecting more than that is dreaming.

Wouldn't be surprised if we WERE looking at him and had made contact... But Roos has started well, looks more confident, throwing F bombs around as a power move and this late in the window we have bigger priorities. 

Might have been interested but probably moved on.. Could be wrong though 

8 hours ago, QuitYourJibbaJivin said:

Whilst I agree on the face of it it seems a strange link but let’s say the embargo is lifted today and Wayne has already stated he wants 8 players in. With Marshall seemingly out of the picture Wel have no goalkeepers contracted past the summer. So maybe it’s early preparation for another summer rebuild? 

Marshall dropped from Scotland team.