When/where is our next win coming?

Sheff Ram

Loads of threads about Rooney out/Mel out/both Rooney and Mel out/underperformed players etc etc soooo.... time for a different topic to thrill and amuse us all.

The key question is: 

"Where is the next win coming from?

We've no win in the last 9 league games now (and won 1 in 17) and we are desparately in need of 3 points. 

The burning question is when and where is it coming from?

What do you think good Ramsfolk?

I'm the eternal optimist so I'm going for:

° HULL (A)

Get your predictions in and the winner(s) ? win a night out at a club of their choice with the main man himself, WR.

Edited by Sheff Ram
Incorrect stat!

You are forgetting Luton town. Its not 17 games without a win.

As for when we will win I have no idea. Maybe Preston whenever we play them or Forest since its not a normal game (but I doubt it). We're going to be completely taken apart by any of the parachute teams.

4 minutes ago, GenBr said:

You are forgetting Luton town. Its not 17 games without a win.

As for when we will win I have no idea. Maybe Preston whenever we play them or Forest since its not a normal game (but I doubt it). We're going to be completely taken apart by any of the parachute teams.

Yup, realised I'd got my stats wrong and it's already been edited.

36 minutes ago, Sheff Ram said:

Loads of threads about Rooney out/Mel out/both Rooney and Mel out/underperformed players etc etc soooo.... time for a different topic to thrill and amuse us all.

The key question is: 

"Where is the next win coming from?

We've no win in the last 9 league games now (and won 1 in 17) and we are desparately in need of 3 points. 

The burning question is when and where is it coming from?

What do you think good Ramsfolk?

I'm the eternal optimist so I'm going for:

° HULL (A)

Get your predictions in and the winner(s) ? win a night out at a club of their choice with the main man himself, WR.

Hull city this Wednesday UTR

When you look at the fixtures it is difficult to see when we'll get our next win. Sadly, I could see it not coming until possibly Reading at the end of September. I obviously hope it will come away at Hull but I am finding it difficult to feel positive going into any of our games.

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

It’s going to be a tough season .

I think winning will be difficult.

Looking forward to Hull game but not expecting more like wishing a win .

Just think Rooney and the team need our backing 

The support they’ve had so far has been terrific. Especially considering Rooneys antics a few weeks ago, many could have turned on him but didn’t. 

The crowd against Huddersfield was brilliant and the first proper away support yesterday never stopped singing. All of this to say we’ve won 1 in 17 games. 

That’s the thing with Derby supporters, a very loyal bunch who just want to see our club back to being on a competing level. 

18 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

The support they’ve had so far has been terrific. Especially considering Rooneys antics a few weeks ago, many could have turned on him but didn’t. 

The crowd against Huddersfield was brilliant and the first proper away support yesterday never stopped singing. All of this to say we’ve won 1 in 17 games. 

That’s the thing with Derby supporters, a very loyal bunch who just want to see our club back to being on a competing level. 

Mate what do you mean by competing level. 

Genuine question.

I would be happy to stay up this season. 

I think the good times will return eventually as these things go in cycles. 

Obviously things could be worse.    Ie Bury or Wimbledon etc etc 

Mel will be the key and that’s why we need to back the guy. 

38 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

When you look at the fixtures it is difficult to see when we'll get our next win. Sadly, I could see it not coming until possibly Reading at the end of September. I obviously hope it will come away at Hull but I am finding it difficult to feel positive going into any of our games.

Reading???  U seen our record against them?  

I dont really like bringing in the end of last seasons form into it purely because half the squad isnt here any more, its a new season so a new start for all the players.

Our starting 11 isnt actually too bad imo plus a few options from the bench, its more the tactics which are too negative, if we go at teams abit more we look so much better like we did 2nd half yesterday upto the 90th min and from about 30mins onwards vs Salford. We could just as easily be sat here on 6 points but its the usual Derby way in recent times where we play alright, dont get battered but gift goals away with silly mistakes. Cut the mistakes out and we will get the win soon, continue giving soft goals away and it will be a long hard season.