When/where is our next win coming?

Sheff Ram

14 hours ago, Sheff Ram said:

Loads of threads about Rooney out/Mel out/both Rooney and Mel out/underperformed players etc etc soooo.... time for a different topic to thrill and amuse us all.

The key question is: 

"Where is the next win coming from?

We've no win in the last 9 league games now (and won 1 in 17) and we are desparately in need of 3 points. 

The burning question is when and where is it coming from?

What do you think good Ramsfolk?

I'm the eternal optimist so I'm going for:

° HULL (A)

Get your predictions in and the winner(s) ? win a night out at a club of their choice with the main man himself, WR.

The Peterborough game tells us a lot. Playing against a poor team low on confidence and we even managed to get ahead through a superb goal from a young player. Yet still we lost the game in a fashion reminiscent of so many defeats last season. 

I suspect without a change of ownership at the club, we will win half a dozen games max. That's being optimistic, but in reality, relegation seems almost inevitable this time. 

On 15/08/2021 at 08:33, TexasRam said:

In the league I truly believe we will not win a game all season. 

We’ll win tonight. Good positive team #COYR ?

On 15/08/2021 at 08:31, Sheff Ram said:

Loads of threads about Rooney out/Mel out/both Rooney and Mel out/underperformed players etc etc soooo.... time for a different topic to thrill and amuse us all.

The key question is: 

"Where is the next win coming from?

We've no win in the last 9 league games now (and won 1 in 17) and we are desparately in need of 3 points. 

The burning question is when and where is it coming from?

What do you think good Ramsfolk?

I'm the eternal optimist so I'm going for:

° HULL (A)

Get your predictions in and the winner(s) ? win a night out at a club of their choice with the main man himself, WR.