I cant wait for saturday now I am so execited

B4ev6is

Just now, B4ev6is said:

I cant wait for peterboro game first away game of the season I am going rest up tomorrow try get my pain under control for a bit yes i will help my mum around the house for a bit but rest of the afternoon i am going to watch a film and just chill out.

Good man. I feel the same. There is a lot of doom and gloom around but on the pitch there is plenty to be excited about. Take it a game at a time and this season could be a good surprise 

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

Good man. I feel the same. There is a lot of doom and gloom around but on the pitch there is plenty to be excited about. Take it a game at a time and this season could be a good surprise 

I am already buzzing with excitement for the game and cheer our lads to our first win of the season in the league.

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I cant wait for peterboro game first away game of the season I am going rest up tomorrow try get my pain under control for a bit yes i will help my mum around the house for a bit but rest of the afternoon i am going to watch a film and just chill out.

I can’t wait either. It’s great being back.

Give me a wave if you see me?

I assume it’s seating now, last time I went 10 years ago it was still standing. I soon realised I like seating, seemed like I was propping up several drunken fans.

I don’t mind standing when there’s seats, as you have your own space.