Respect Waz

jimbobram

1 minute ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

I think today showed although Rooney might be trying his best, an older head who's not learning on the job would be our best chance or survival.

Would he have taken Byrne off then? Or left Sibs on the bench. Or started with Stretton so CKR stayed fit? What.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Would he have taken Byrne off then? Or left Sibs on the bench. Or started with Stretton so CKR stayed fit? What.

He would have started Sibley for sure and played more on the front foot rather than playing it around in our own penalty area. Your continuing support for Wazza is wearing a bit thin. 

3 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

He would have started Sibley for sure and played more on the front foot rather than playing it around in our own penalty area. Your continuing support for Wazza is wearing a bit thin. 

He should really walk,it would be the best for both sides.

17 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

He should really walk,it would be the best for both sides.

When are the personnel who advocate Mr Rooney going to come up with an credible alternative?

Actually a realistic alternative would be even more interesting taking into account our current predicament!

1 minute ago, Rosythram said:

When are the personnel who advocate Mr Rooney going to come up with an credible alternative?

Actually a realistic alternative would be even more interesting taking into account our current predicament!

I’ll do it……I’ll only cost a couple of grand a week and with a fair wind and bit of luck I might equal the 1 win in 17!

3 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

In the last 18 games just by chance almost anyone could acquire as many points as Mr Rooney. 8 points from the last 51 on offer ffs. 

10 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

See above,Mac or wassell or preferably both.

Already on our books and both talented coaches which is what we need in our predicament,we need to bring the talents of the squad to the fore before it's too late.

Edited by kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong

9 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

See above,Mac or wassell or preferably both.

Already on our books and both talented coaches which is what we need in our predicament,we need to bring the talents of the squad to the fore before it's too late.

Call me crazy but haven’t they both had a go and for what ever reason have not been allowed to continue?

why would one think they would be given a fresh opportunity with our present owner!

12 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

Call me crazy but haven’t they both had a go and for what ever reason have not been allowed to continue?

why would one think they would be given a fresh opportunity with our present owner!

Because both managed to get us into the playoffs,they have the best win ratios of our managers in years,we played excellent attractive football under both,both are excellent coaches and they are already employed by the club.

Just those few things really.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Because both managed to get us into the playoffs,they have the best win ratios of our managers in years,we played excellent attractive football under both,both are excellent coaches and they are already employed by the club.

Just those few things really.

I’ll leave it to you to convince our present owner of why he should, facts are he won’t!

So now what?