First time to PP in 4 years

davenportram

Making the trip down for the first time since a few heavy duty changes in my life.

it’s a mini stag do for me my boy and two of my soon to be new stepsons - they’re all to young to come on my proper one

what can I expect to find?

ive booked car park A - is that the one near the arena and how do I get to it now?

8 hours ago, davenportram said:

Making the trip down for the first time since a few heavy duty changes in my life.

it’s a mini stag do for me my boy and two of my soon to be new stepsons - they’re all to young to come on my proper one

what can I expect to find?

ive booked car park A - is that the one near the arena and how do I get to it now?

Behind South Stand, you access it between East Stand and DW Sports (turn left at Frankie and Benny's opposite the Megastore.)

24 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

Sorry but as a supporter of 50 years I will not put one pence into Derby County until it's sold and this shambles of a club is sorted out with new owners. Mel Morris as just about ruined the club I loved. 

So, the time when the club most needs your support is the time when you are going to desert it?? Cheerio, then.

Just now, OohMartWright said:

So, the time when the club most needs your support is the time when you are going to desert it?? Cheerio, then.

Hey I've supported the club 50 years through good and bad times so don't give me your crap there is no light at the end of the tunnel mate I'm on minimum wage and struggle to make end meet with 4 kids so that is why I will not go you are so patronising when you don't know people's circumstances. 

34 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

Sorry but as a supporter of 50 years I will not put one pence into Derby County until it's sold and this shambles of a club is sorted out with new owners. Mel Morris as just about ruined the club I loved. 

if you accidently run over a dog, do you reverse back over it? 

1 minute ago, ziggyram59 said:

Hey I've supported the club 50 years through good and bad times so don't give me your crap there is no light at the end of the tunnel mate I'm on minimum wage and struggle to make end meet with 4 kids so that is why I will not go you are so patronising when you don't know people's circumstances. 

So you wouldn't have been able to go even if we are top of the league. Oh well at least if you're in Derby you can listen to the commo for free on Radio Derby.

3 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

And I'm supposed to deduce your financial circumstances from your original post, am I? If you'd said "Money's tight and I can't afford to go", there would have been a much different response. I suggest you re-read your original post and reassess the responses accordingly.

1 hour ago, ziggyram59 said:

Bully for you but, in what way does that answer the questions in the opening post?

1 hour ago, ziggyram59 said:

i get the frustration ziggy. being a Derby fan isnt the easiest! 

things will get better, they always do

keep the faith 

coyr