Tickets for Huddersfield Match

Arsene Titman

All done. Really easy.

Got our usual seats (although all current info on season tickets has vanished from the website so had to remember the exact seat number).

If someone goes on and books your seat before you do I think they will take it, other than that a really easy system to use.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

HELP...I'm struggling.

I cant see where you get the tickets from. In the fixtures bit there are no options for tickets and when I go to Home Tickets in the 'tickets' section it doesnt bring any fixtures up.

I pay by monthly direct debit, never asked for money back so I would assume I am eligible?

Yes, If you click on the tickets tab, tickets option and then home tickets and bar passes box the Huddersfield game, Huddersfield Car park, and Salford game and car park option should be there.

12 minutes ago, Saul said:

I've got my 2 boys Huddersfield tickets and it hasn't charged me for them. Please don't ask as I have absolutely no idea

Yes - same here. The blurb about rams squad 20/21 season ticket holders has now been changed and it says that there will be no charge only for this game. No idea what happens afterwards. Will we be able to get them as before once season tickets go back on sale? It is bizarre how a relatively easy thing has been made so unnecessarily complicated and the communication about it is non-existent. 

1 minute ago, England Ram said:

Yes, If you click on the tickets tab, tickets option and then home tickets and bar passes box the Huddersfield game, Huddersfield Car park, and Salford game and car park option should be there.

Thanks, for me when I do that it loads for a while and then just goes blank as though there are no fixtures.

My guess, the computer thinks I'm not a season ticket holder, which is a worry.

2 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Thanks, for me when I do that it loads for a while and then just goes blank as though there are no fixtures.

My guess, the computer thinks I'm not a season ticket holder, which is a worry.

Not to be  'that guy', but have you made sure you are logged in? Sometimes it logs you out and it looks normal but you are browsing as a guest?

1 minute ago, Carnero said:

Did it still have your usual seats reserved for you?

Getting mine tomorrow!

No, you have to find your block then select your usual seat. Really easy, just make sure you know your block, row & seat details ready for tomorrow.

As per their announcement yesterday they cannot reserve your seat for the game but season ticket holders get first refusal, so unless another season ticket holder decides to change their seat and pick yours, you should be fine.

Edited by DCFC1388

3 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Just got my normal seat for Huddersfield and also a ticket for Salford no problems, and my ticket for Notts county has just arrived through the post, happy days ?

What a day to be alive!!!

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

No, you have to find your block then select your usual seat. Really easy, just make sure you know your block, row & seat details ready for tomorrow.

Cheers so it's probably worth me doing it at 10am ish tomorrow then rather than later on.

Just now, Carnero said:

Cheers so it's probably worth me doing it at 10am ish tomorrow then rather than later on.

tomorrow is still season ticket holders isn't it just from 19/20 - so your seat should be fine at any time really unless you're really unlucky that another season ticket holder fancies using your seat for this game lol

1 minute ago, England Ram said:

Not to be  'that guy', but have you made sure you are logged in? Sometimes it logs you out and it looks normal but you are browsing as a guest?

Thanks for the suggestion.

I have sorted it, I was trying to do it on my works laptop and for some reason it wouldnt load the ticket bit, obviously a pop up blocker, I've tried it on my phone and secured my seat.

As others have said, very easy to do!! 

Just now, DCFC1388 said:

tomorrow is still season ticket holders isn't it just from 19/20 - so your seat should be fine at any time really unless you're really unlucky that another season ticket holder fancies using your seat for this game lol

Yeah I guess, unless some trouble maker wants to shift along the row a few places ?