Can england win euro 2021

B4ev6is

32 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Normal guys I be in the pub watching this and final but i cant risk getting cov19 again sigh but i need pass nagtive so i can had neve blocking injection been watching every single at home.

I’m looking at going down London on Sunday if I can find somewhere to watch it.

30 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

What about the coat ??? Everybody is wearing a T-Shirt and Wayne of the Arctic is ready for a trek to the north pole.

It's the same in the training photos btw

Maybe he thinks it's slimming,he alluded to it in his interview the other day

On 13/06/2021 at 21:59, Inverurie Ram said:

@B4ev6is you are more likely to win it. England could play nearly every game at Wembley and still find a way to mess it up, after the English press and media get ahead of themselves as usual, and get carried away and start predicting who they will meet in whatever round, before qualifying for such, and then when it falls apart are quick and ready to stab everyone involved in the back or front for letting the country down, and finding someone to blame and to hang out to dry.

One win, is a great start for us, but let's not get carried away, like we have done for at least the last 50 years or so, and just take it one game at a time and see where it takes us. And hope we continue to play well and overcome and beat every team we meet. But let's not trip ourselves up again, and be left with egg on our faces, when the nation falls for all the over hyped nonsense and we fall at an early hurdle once again, and the fans are getting carried away singing that Coming Home stuff and trashing cars in their high streets because it was made by the country that knocked us out.

Even in the Holland v Ukraine game Clive tried to ask Ally McCoist about how many games he had won in a Scotland game against England and Ally replied nicely, let's just concentrate on the game we are commentating on.

..........and I forgot to mention, the bit about when we get to penalties...............watch out pizza, ice cream & vespa shops!