Come on you Foxes!

Brammie Steve

Will be interesting to see who gets Manager of the season. Obviously Guardiola going to be heavily in the running with City doing well in most competitions, but Rodgers has done a great job this season, it looks likely they will secure CL football and win a major trophy.

I hope he gets it.

On 16/05/2021 at 00:13, TigerTedd said:

It makes me realise though, that until now, Leicester have really been the most ‘meh’ of all ‘meh’ clubs, dancing in the street at their one league cup success under MON, (they actually built a statue to commemorate that) until the last 5 years. 

Okay I’m gonna really bite at this comment. Leicester have been a meh club ? We won TWO league cups under O’Neill for a start (97&2000) also reaching the 99 final and losing to spurs. In the last 30 years alone we have reached 3 league cup finals, 1 fa cup final, won the prem, championship, league 1,2 play off finals also promoted as runners up. Lost a league cup final and lost 2 play off finals. Played in the uefa cup twice, champions league and europa league. 

but according to Derby were meh, I’m sorry but seriously anyone outside of Derby can tell me what Derby have done since winning the league in 1975 ? Fa cup finals ? League cup finals ? European football ? Won any leagues ? All I genuinely can think of is winning a play off final and coming runners up. Even in the O’Neill days vs Jim smiths days we always had a better side and finished above you and won 2 league cups. Your last premier league season was record breaking !!! You’re the most meh club of all time !! You and forest can sit here pretending you don’t care but the fact is, we’re the big club now. Not just of the East Midlands but in England. We spent 100 million on a training ground ffs and you can’t pay your player wages!! We extended our stadium because we got a stupidly long waiting list for season tickets. 

In closing you can pretend you enjoy our success all you want but deep down you and your girlfriend forest are crying yourselves to sleep. Go read LTLF, the little forest kids are Leicester fans now. Jamie Vardy more famous then you and forest put together. The fact your hire ex England internationals as manager to keep yourself on sky on Friday night is embarrassing. Btw we all wanted you relegated when you played sheff wed there was know “ come on rams “ thread on foxestalk. 

Derby county stay in your lane and enjoy your brian clough trophy next season. 

20 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

Okay I’m gonna really bite at this comment. Leicester have been a meh club ? We won TWO league cups under O’Neill for a start (97&2000) also reaching the 99 final and losing to spurs. In the last 30 years alone we have reached 3 league cup finals, 1 fa cup final, won the prem, championship, league 1,2 play off finals also promoted as runners up. Lost a league cup final and lost 2 play off finals. Played in the uefa cup twice, champions league and europa league. 

but according to Derby were meh, I’m sorry but seriously anyone outside of Derby can tell me what Derby have done since winning the league in 1975 ? Fa cup finals ? League cup finals ? European football ? Won any leagues ? All I genuinely can think of is winning a play off final and coming runners up. Even in the O’Neill days vs Jim smiths days we always had a better side and finished above you and won 2 league cups. Your last premier league season was record breaking !!! You’re the most meh club of all time !! You and forest can sit here pretending you don’t care but the fact is, we’re the big club now. Not just of the East Midlands but in England. We spent 100 million on a training ground ffs and you can’t pay your player wages!! We extended our stadium because we got a stupidly long waiting list for season tickets. 

In closing you can pretend you enjoy our success all you want but deep down you and your girlfriend forest are crying yourselves to sleep. Go read LTLF, the little forest kids are Leicester fans now. Jamie Vardy more famous then you and forest put together. The fact your hire ex England internationals as manager to keep yourself on sky on Friday night is embarrassing. Btw we all wanted you relegated when you played sheff wed there was know “ come on rams “ thread on foxestalk. 

Can we find you a responsible adult.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrRQyA2_VM415JUiVrGqF

@Leicesterchampions You've been the top dog in the East Midlands for the last 5 years. You are still a long way behind the success of Forest and have still won less league titles than us. Not to worry though we might go into administration soon and follow in your footsteps by shafting a load of local businesses.

I think we will stick with our local rivals thanks. How long is it since you had a local Derby - you can't have played Coventry much over the last few years. 

27 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

but according to Derby were meh

According to TigerTedd you were meh, when seeing the username, thought I would check this thread and see if we was about to introduce a troll to the forum. Figured there was no real reason to as many were wishing you well.

And you joined just to bite at one post, come on now. 

You've just won the FA Cup, why on earth would you be over here looking to see how Derby fans are feeling, we don't exactly have a fierce rivalry to be looking and gloating at.

Enjoy your cup, it's well deserved.

25 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

In closing you can pretend you enjoy our success all you want but deep down you and your girlfriend forest are crying yourselves to sleep. 

Imagine your club winning the FA Cup for the first time in their history and all you can think to do is come and rub it in the faces of people who are mildly happy for you.

Strange bloke.

27 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

image.png.e16af78685c9d3b31f96c4662b756593.png

6 minutes ago, GenBr said:

@Leicesterchampions You've been the top dog in the East Midlands for the last 5 years. You are still a long way behind the success of Forest and have still won less league titles than us. Not to worry though we might go into administration soon and follow in your footsteps by shafting a load of local businesses.

I think we will stick with our local rivals thanks. How long is it since you had a local Derby - you can't have played Coventry much over the last few years. 

5 years ?!!!!! 
forest last trophy - 1990 league cup 

Derby last trophy - 1975 (black and white tv league champions 

Leicester last trophies since forest won owt ( premier league 2016, fa cup 2021, league cup 1997 and 2000) 

Forest last top flight appearance 1999

Derby last top flight appearance 2008 

Leicester been in the premier league more seasons then you both put together. 

but you’ve only been top dogs for 5 years !!! 

Edited by Leicesterchampions

1 minute ago, Leicesterchampions said:

5 years ?!!!!! 

Leicester last trophies since forest won owt ( premier league 2016, fa cup 2021, league cup 1997 and 2000) 

but you’ve only been too dogs for 5 years !!! 

Look at how much you've won. And yet still nobody cares about Leicester. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Look at how much you've won. And yet still nobody cares about Leicester. 

We are pretty famous all over the world now. I’m pretty sure nobody outside of the uk and Ireland have heard of Derby county. Why you hire frank lampard / Wayne Rooney to pretend to yourselves that you’re a somebody. Forest tbf have accepted us as the top dogs, you lot have never been the top dogs. You lot must have notice Leicester success always get compared to forest success? Never mentions Derby success because winning a fa cup just after ww2 and two league titles nobody outside Derby remembers isn’t remembered. You’re about on par with Coventry in terms of status in English football. 

Just now, Leicesterchampions said:

We are pretty famous all over the world now. I’m pretty sure nobody outside of the uk and Ireland have heard of Derby county. Why you hire frank lampard / Wayne Rooney to pretend to yourselves that you’re a somebody. Forest tbf have accepted us as the top dogs, you lot have never been the top dogs. You lot must have notice Leicester success always get compared to forest success? Never mentions Derby success because winning a fa cup just after ww2 and two league titles nobody outside Derby remembers isn’t remembered. You’re about on par with Coventry in terms of status in English football. 

And yet we still live in your head rent free. 

4 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

5 years ?!!!!! 

Are you OK?

Do you need us to call anyone?

Tuck you in perhaps?

I have to say I am slightly astonished that having won the FA cup you are on a forum of a club whose fans show you mild indifference to feelings of good will. Don't you have anyone to celbrate with? Now get your happy clappers, apologise to the local businesses you shafted (who no doubt you are paying back..no?) and enjoy your success - which you should - because remember, before it came you couldn't fill your ground because the tigers were a bigger draw.

6 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

5 years ?!!!!! 

Are you really doing this, I mean really? Registered Sunday night following an FA Cup win to add to your Premier League title, are you really here to do all this? 

We've had a number of Leeds and Forest fans try to join, take the piss, I get it, but Leicester, come on now, you're looking for something that doesn't exist. Enjoy your FA Cup, seriously, no sarcasm go enjoy it.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Are you really doing this, I mean really? Registered Sunday night following an FA Cup win to add to your Premier League title, are you really here to do all this? 

We've had a number of Leeds and Forest fans try to join, take the piss, I get it, but Leicester, come on now, you're looking for something that doesn't exist. Enjoy your FA Cup, seriously, no sarcasm go enjoy it.

You’ve clearly been a Derby fan for about 10 years if you don’t know about Derby jealousy of Leicester. Go back to the 1994 play off final. Crying all over the place. 

also for everyone doing the “ shafted local businesses routine” that was in 2002. Under different ownership. Our current owners have pumped millions into the city and local hospitals. Your owner can’t afford to play the players so please don’t lecture me about paying our way. 

what’s amazing is that you and forest claim and take banners ( awwww bless ) saying how much you don’t care about us however bring up administration and how the local businesses were affected. Why would you care about Leicester businesses? You’re like one of them weird lads who really wants to tell a girl they like them but pretends not to care and won’t ever say owt. 

Edited by Leicesterchampions

14 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

Lots of people outside of UK have heard of Derby County. Every time I wear my Derby shirt on holiday I get comments. What an idiotic thing to say. Coventry and Derby on par? Don't think so. Coventry and Leicester on the whole have been similar size clubs in stature until last few years. Sounds like you are a fan of Leicester because they are famous or something now? Very strange 

6 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

You’ve clearly been a Derby fan for about 10 years if you don’t know about Derby jealousy of Leicester. Go back to the 1994 play off final. Crying all over the place. 

also for everyone doing the “ shafted local businesses routine” that was in 2002. Under different ownership. Our current owners have pumped millions into the city and local hospitals. Your owner can’t afford to play the players so please don’t lecture me about paying our way. 

what’s amazing is that you and forest claim and take banners ( awwww bless ) saying how much you don’t care about us however bring up administration and how the local businesses were affected. Why would you care about Leicester businesses? You’re like one of them weird lads who really wants to tell a girl they like them but pretends not to care and won’t ever say owt. 

I'm 39, been a Derby fan for as long as I can remember, will turn an eye to possible trolling again.

Second paragraph, how many fans have brought this up, can you give me the number of fans on here looking to lecture you about it, I think you've come here with some agenda and not really reading the room?

I'll be honest, Leicester are rivals in a sense, but it's not a fierce rivalry, we haven't been checking your scores at the weekend, it's a little bit like Notts County and Forest.

We're well aware you are levels above us now, it's not even close, and even at the same level you would absolutely batter us as you did which I will admit really pissed me off as we offered nothing. Even that cup game was borderline embarrassing, but look at the topic title "Come on you Foxes" Do you think you would ever see that kind of topic title for Forest? Only if it ever helped us somehow.

Have a word, there's not a single fan here that wouldn't swap positions with you right now. Stop trying to flog a dead horse.

1 minute ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Lots of people outside of UK have heard of Derby County. Every time I wear my Derby shirt on holiday I get comments. What an idiotic thing to say. Coventry and Derby on par? Don't think so. Coventry and Leicester on the whole have been similar size clubs in stature until last few years. Sounds like you are a fan of Leicester because they are famous or something now? Very strange 

Again I’ve just clearly explained why Leicester are bigger club before the title and fa cup win. You haven’t done anything of nowt since 1975. Also Leicester average home attendance since they started doing them is higher then both forest and Derby !!! Go check it out and cry on that also. Leicester all attendance record higher then Derby and forest. 

plus where do you go on holiday skeggy? Nobody in America China  or Australia gonna know who the rams are.