Come on you Foxes!

Brammie Steve

2 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

The point was you were gloating about record home attendance like it means something! And I have to disagree about Leicester as a town, I know the city well and I know the tradition of the rugby team there. Point being Leicester has been known for rugby and Tigers. Again, just an observation that would be shared by many, and again, unsure why this is an issue. If you want to support the 'biggest' club, go and support Barcelona !! They get loads every match !

Seeing as I’ve lived in Leicester my whole life and yet you know more because you know it well .... come off it now. You’re clearly a on the wind up now. Leicester have got a successful world famous football and rugby team. Derby have neither. 

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

Again I’ve just clearly explained why Leicester are bigger club before the title and fa cup win. You haven’t done anything of nowt since 1975. Also Leicester average home attendance since they started doing them is higher then both forest and Derby !!! Go check it out and cry on that also. Leicester all attendance record higher then Derby and forest. 

plus where do you go on holiday skeggy? Nobody in America China  or Australia gonna know who the rams are. 

You do realise you couple of nobbers are bragging that it took you 76 years long than us to win an F.A cup, 45 years longer to win a league title that we won twice in four years- helped by buying your best player who handed in a transfer request to come here, 45 years longer to play in the European cup- we got to the semi final by the way and 37 years longer to play in the UEFA cup than us. 

Your like that bloke dressed as clown in a marathon that everyone pity claps as they stagger over the line 5 hours after everyone's finished.

1 minute ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I don’t sit anywhere mate, can’t afford it with 3 kids ?. As for one game in the top flight I’ve seen us beat you more than once in the prem... nice try though ? I’m not saying you’re rubbish or anything, but you’re just making yourself look a bit silly on the internet... go and have a snickers or something.

Definitely lying because the last time you beat us in the prem was in 2002 at filbert st ( I remember it). 

1 minute ago, Leicesterchampions said:

Seeing as I’ve lived in Leicester my whole life and yet you know more because you know it well .... come off it now. You’re clearly a on the wind up now. Leicester have got a successful world famous football and rugby team. Derby have neither. 

Ask anyone 10 years ago sports team in Leicester you would get more answers for Tigers. Barely anyone wore Leicester shirt in the city until 2015! You would be lying if you said otherwise. You just didn't see it much. Derby are not a successful team now. Obviously. Derby were but that was a while ago, but I don't support a club because of its success. Leicester had no notable success until recently, so what. 

1 minute ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You do realise you couple of nobbers are bragging that it took you 76 years long than us to win an F.A cup, 45 years longer to win a league title that we won twice in four years- helped by buying your best player who handed in a transfer request to come here, 45 years longer to play in the European cup- we got to the semi final by the way and 37 years longer to play in the UEFA cup than us. 

Your like that bloke dressed as clown in a marathon that everyone pity claps as they stagger over the line 5 hours after everyone's finished.

We played European cup football before you I’m afraid but please don’t let that get in the way of your rant ( 1961 European cup winners cup) 

David nish wasn’t even the best defender at the club at the time.

you’re the bloke who’s in his 60’s who hates modern football because in modern football Derby are nobodies and Leicester are a big club who win trophies. Keep romanticising about the 70s because it’s over 40 years ago pal. Nobody expect the Derby fans in their 60s remember it. Ask your son or you grandkids what they’re greatest Derby moment is in their lifetime. 

5 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

Definitely lying because the last time you beat us in the prem was in 2002 at filbert st ( I remember it). 

Exactly... which means it happened more than once ? didn’t we best you when Collymore broke his leg? So I’ve seen us win more than one game in the prem ?

4 minutes ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Ask anyone 10 years ago sports team in Leicester you would get more answers for Tigers. Barely anyone wore Leicester shirt in the city until 2015! You would be lying if you said otherwise. You just didn't see it much. Derby are not a successful team now. Obviously. Derby were but that was a while ago, but I don't support a club because of its success. Leicester had no notable success until recently, so what. 

Again you’re lying. Leicester had good success in the 90s much better then Derby for sure. The O’Neill years winning 2 trophies. Leicester moved into walkers stadium in 2002 and averaged 30,000 in the championship. See you’re making stuff up. Plus 2015 ? Leicester won the championship in 2014. Leicester averaged over 20,000 in league one in 2008!! 

Derby bring 1,500 away fans to Leicester even tho it’s 30 mile down the road !!! Explain that, even in the championship we use to always hammer you but let me guess we had no fans. You’re such a lying troll it’s unreal. You definitely need to be fact checked after you post Donald. 

2 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

Exactly... which means it happened more than once ? didn’t we best you when Collymore broke his leg? So I’ve seen us win more than one game in the prem ?

Yes and you chant a song about it. How classy you Derby fans are. Still it’s a lot better then the racist chants you use to chant not that long ago. Ohhhhh yeah, remember them chants ? Town full of ..... classy bunch. 

45 minutes ago, David said:

I would guess any Leicester fan reading this right now would be cringing, Mark who runs Foxes Talk included.

Bonkers.

Please can you tell that wanchope poster about lying. I will debate all day but he’s clearly making stuff up and lying. Can you put a fact check next to his post ?

1 minute ago, Leicesterchampions said:

Yes and you chant a song about it. How classy you Derby fans are. Still it’s a lot better then the racist chants you use to chant not that long ago. Ohhhhh yeah, remember them chants ? Town full of ..... classy bunch. 

So you admit we have won more than one game in the prem? More than one avians you in fact so that proves you’re full of poo.

don’t tar all us Derby fans with the same brush. I’m sure not all Leicester fans are childish idiots like yourself but  they’ve got better things to do with their night. 

3 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

Again you’re lying. Leicester had good success in the 90s much better then Derby for sure. The O’Neill years winning 2 trophies. Leicester moved into walkers stadium in 2002 and averaged 30,000 in the championship. See you’re making stuff up. Plus 2015 ? Leicester won the championship in 2014. Leicester averaged over 20,000 in league one in 2008!! 

Derby bring 1,500 away fans to Leicester even tho it’s 30 mile down the road !!! Explain that, even in the championship we use to always hammer you but let me guess we had no fans. You’re such a lying troll it’s unreal. You definitely need to be fact checked after you post Donald. 

OK, since you're getting worked up, let me check...

oh one season of 30,000 then not another above 25k! In that same period Derby had an average attendance in championship of 25k plus 6 times!! Derby have had big away attendances, sometimes not to Leicester, maybe they don't consider you a rival ! No idea.

Just now, Ramslad1992 said:

So you admit we have won more than one game in the prem? More than one avians you in fact so that proves you’re full of poo.

don’t tar all us Derby fans with the same brush. I’m sure not all Leicester fans are childish idiots like yourself but  they’ve got better things to do with their night. 

Well of course you beaten us in the prem they was never up for debate I was on about you being old enough to be at them games.  

Also I’m not saying all Derby fans chanted them songs but they were loud and not forgotten. 

1 minute ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

OK, since you're getting worked up, let me check...

oh one season of 30,000 then not another above 25k! In that same period Derby had an average attendance in championship of 25k plus 6 times!! Derby have had big away attendances, sometimes not to Leicester, maybe they don't consider you a rival ! No idea.

Strange because the next season we were in the prem (2003)and clearly averaged over 30,000 again ...

Maybe we weren’t giving out season tickets with phone contracts and kids go free. Your away following is shocking and that’s not even up for debate.

Just now, Leicesterchampions said:

Well of course you beaten us in the prem they was never up for debate I was on about you being old enough to be at them games.  

Also I’m not saying all Derby fans chanted them songs but they were loud and not forgotten. 

I started going to games when I was 5. Was a season ticket holder from 5-17 then unfortunately got a job where I had to work weekends. Manage to get to 3-4 games a season but with 3 kids (one of them poorly) it’s difficult. 

I've followed my club up and down the country just like I’m sure you have... the only difference is I’m not trying to make out I’m better than you for it. 

This is a genuine question but how old are you? Because you really are coming cross like a spoilt teenager... we have many posters on this forum who support other clubs and the majority are welcomed (even forest fans) but if this is all you have to offer then I’d pop back over to whatever Leicester forum you’re on mate. 

your club at the minute is better than our club (most clubs are at the minute) but that doesn’t mean you are better than any of us. ?

7 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

Strange because the next season we were in the prem (2003)and clearly averaged over 30,000 again ...

Maybe we weren’t giving out season tickets with phone contracts and kids go free. Your away following is shocking and that’s not even up for debate.

Dont know about that. Derby have always been well supported, especially at home. Just had to have a quick check though as I wouldn't want to be wrong by some internet wind up troll and looks like Derby had the 5th highest away attendance in football league last season just before COVID. Pretty good for a small city wouldn't you say !

10 minutes ago, Leicesterchampions said:

We played European cup football before you I’m afraid but please don’t let that get in the way of your rant ( 1961 European cup winners cup) 

David nish wasn’t even the best defender at the club at the time.

you’re the bloke who’s in his 60’s who hates modern football because in modern football Derby are nobodies and Leicester are a big club who win trophies. Keep romanticising about the 70s because it’s over 40 years ago pal. Nobody expect the Derby fans in their 60s remember it. Ask your son or you grandkids what they’re greatest Derby moment is in their lifetime. 

No ranting . Just facts. If you want ranting read back through you own turgid nonsense. ( The cup winners cup isn't the European cup by the way, we never really did badly enough to contest that one)  I'm not actually in my 60's either, perhaps you are as despite your protestations that modern football is fab and stuff  from the 70's doesn't matter you seem to be using the 1961 season as an argument. 

I don't recall the powerhouse that's  Leicester getting an invite to this super league either. Maybe that's what's upsetting you.

6 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I started going to games when I was 5. Was a season ticket holder from 5-17 then unfortunately got a job where I had to work weekends. Manage to get to 3-4 games a season but with 3 kids (one of them poorly) it’s difficult. 

I've followed my club up and down the country just like I’m sure you have... the only difference is I’m not trying to make out I’m better than you for it. 

This is a genuine question but how old are you? Because you really are coming cross like a spoilt teenager... we have many posters on this forum who support other clubs and the majority are welcomed (even forest fans) but if this is all you have to offer then I’d pop back over to whatever Leicester forum you’re on mate. 

your club at the minute is better than our club (most clubs are at the minute) but that doesn’t mean you are better than any of us. ?

It’s not the younger Derby fans tbf and you seem like a genuinely decent person. It’s the older Derby fans who do my head in. They’re jealous of our success and harp back to the 70s to make themselves feel better. Leicester and Derby are similar size clubs in all honesty in terms of fan bases. It’s like you’ve got your moment in the 70s and we’ve got our moment now. Reading this thread made me sign up and call out the Derby Dinosaurs. 

I hope your child gets better aswell. 

Archived