U23s vs Manchester United (H)

15 minutes ago, angieram said:

I would be more impressed with this commentator if he had done some homework on the Derby players instead of just drooling over the Manchester United team.

I've had to mute them. They're mundane at the best of times but they're reaching new heights (read, 'plumbing new depths') tonight ?

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I've had to mute them. They're mundane at the best of times but they're reaching new heights (read, 'plumbing new depths') tonight ?

I love Owen Bradley's commentary but realise he can't be available all the time.

But if we're paying this bloke, and he's done several matches for us this season, he really ought to have more knowledge of our team. He needs @Ghost of Clough to provide him with some stats! 

4 minutes ago, angieram said:

I am sorry but that commentary was appalling, @Owen87ITK. If I wanted to listen to a Manchester United perspective I would tune in to MUTV. 

No context at all, just all about Manchester United.  

Meh. The commentary didn't bother me, the gap between the teams did. If we'd have been in the game second half then there'd be something to say about us.

I was hoping for a better start to the week, it's been a bank holiday monday and it's wazzed down all day, I thought the U23's might cheer me up, the football gods have been wazzing on us for months, please please stop! and wazz on a couple of yorkshire clubs for at least a week instead!

The football teams I picked, on the works coupon on Saturday got wazzed on, and my works fantasy football team got wazzed on, I even used my bench boost wildcard that returned 0 points as none of them played, a real skill in itself, so they got wazzed on. My first and last matchday thread on Saturday got wazzed on, and I even managed to cut my own finger yesterday, chopping a bagel, fortunately my finger didn't get wazzed on!

Oh happy days.................

15 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

I was hoping for a better start to the week, it's been a bank holiday monday and it's wazzed down all day, I thought the U23's might cheer me up, the football gods have been wazzing on us for months, please please stop! and wazz on a couple of yorkshire clubs for at least a week instead!

The football teams I picked, on the works coupon on Saturday got wazzed on, and my works fantasy football team got wazzed on, I even used my bench boost wildcard that returned 0 points as none of them played, a real skill in itself, so they got wazzed on. My first and last matchday thread on Saturday got wazzed on, and I even managed to cut my own finger yesterday, chopping a bagel, fortunately my finger didn't get wazzed on!

You're not a fan of Wazza then... 

35 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

i hear ya, been a bad couple of weeks for me as well.  Think of it as God punishing you while giggling, it works for me, pees me right off

56 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

If it makes you feel any better, I meant to swap my fantasy captain from Son to Kane, but forgot. What, that doesn't make you feel any better?

1 hour ago, angieram said:

I am sorry but that commentary was appalling, @Owen87ITK. If I wanted to listen to a Manchester United perspective I would tune in to MUTV. 

No context at all, just all about Manchester United.  

Ah, the old we're getting stuffed, blame the commentator routine. Get a grip.