The wolves and vultures are circling

richinspain

They're licking their lips. Barring a miracle, at least one of either ourselves or Sheff Wed are going to go down. As far as Sky and neutral viewers are concerned this means:

- One of the Championship's big clubs is going to get relegated, which is always entertaining 

- Clubs that have had EFL charges made against them are in trouble. Basically, we're the baddies who are going to get their comeuppance, live on air 

(Whether or not public perception is fair - we were found not guilty of almost all the charges made against us - I don't think we're a popular club with other fans generally)

Edited by Olton Ram

10 minutes ago, Olton Ram said:

They're licking their lips. Barring a miracle, at least one of either ourselves or Sheff Wed are going to down. As far as Sky and neutral viewers are concerned this means:

- One of the Championship's big clubs is going to get relegated, which is always entertaining 

- Clubs that have had EFL charges made against them are in trouble. Basically, we're the baddies who are going to get their comeuppance, live on air 

(Whether or not public perception is fair - we were found not guilty of almost all the charges made against us - I don't think we're a popular club with other fans generally)

plucky old Rovrum could survive despite being picked on by the EFL who have made them play all their outstanding games in too short a period.

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Sky have given us a massive advantage by playing second on Saturday. We will know what we have to do if Wednesday get a result at home to Forest. Perhaps Sky’s love for Rooney has finally paid off.

It helps sure , but to be honest if Wednesday win or draw i cant see us getting anything from our game regardless.