The wolves and vultures are circling

richinspain

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Chris_Martin said:

i don't like his plan then

Rooney has intentionally got us in a relegation battle so Sky will pay us for broadcasting our last 3 games of the season. He's in complete control and could have won every game at will had he wanted to. We're going to beat Wednesday 5-0 on the last day of the season and then go unbeaten next season. His genius is beyond us all.

25 minutes ago, richinspain said:

You're dead right, but my personal issue is that I now won't be able to watch it.

Same here.

Family picnic in the park for Father-in-Law's 90th.

I've just checked my NOWTV app is all up and running on my new mobile... Technically, I'm good to go... not sure about matrimonially though, just yet!   

5 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

Sky have given us a massive advantage by playing second on Saturday. We will know what we have to do if Wednesday get a result at home to Forest. Perhaps Sky’s love for Rooney has finally paid off.

Don’t bank on it Jim, they are dying for a “how the mighty have fallen” situation and by the mighty I mean Rooney, I wouldn’t be so conceited as to refer to our club as that.

2 hours ago, DCFClks said:

We're going to beat Wednesday 5-0 on the last day of the season and then go unbeaten next season. His genius is beyond us all.

Utter tosh. It’s the worst kept secret in football at the moment, he’s off to Tottenham mate. Levy wants Champions League next year and our current coaching staff are what he’s set his heart on. ITK. 

5 hours ago, DCFClks said:

Rooney has intentionally got us in a relegation battle so Sky will pay us for broadcasting our last 3 games of the season. He's in complete control and could have won every game at will had he wanted to. We're going to beat Wednesday 5-0 on the last day of the season and then go unbeaten next season. His genius is beyond us all.

are you feeling alright? 

Archived