Festival and Gig Tickets

Bob Mash

On 15/06/2023 at 14:57, NottsRam said:

The wife attended the P!nk concert at Villa park this week, pretty amazing show by all accounts

Pink.jpg

I've read good things, apparently she sings while trapezing above the crowd, or summat?

16 hours ago, Rev said:

I've read good things, apparently she sings while trapezing above the crowd, or summat?

Yes, apparently does trapeze to various podiums around the stadium so everyone gets a close up!  She was a gymnast previously i believe.  

5 hours ago, 1977 Ram Raider said:

Got tickets sorted this morning for foo fighters next June. 🤘

Was that in the pre sale? I wonder how many tickets, out of say, a 50,000 stadium capacity, get sold in pre sale. 

I also think that almost everybody who really wants to go to a certain gig, would get themselves a pre sale code . So they must be quite hard to get.

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

Was that in the pre sale? I wonder how many tickets, out of say, a 50,000 stadium capacity, get sold in pre sale. 

I also think that almost everybody who really wants to go to a certain gig, would get themselves a pre sale code . So they must be quite hard to get.

Yes we had a pre sale code but no idea of the number of people that would have one, quite a few I would think. Got the tickets from gigs and tours website and only took 25 minutes.

Lot of unhappy people again. Kicked out when trying to pay etc. Only 200 people in front of you at 9am, and still failed etc. 

Tons of those sold in that first five minutes immediately available on other sites at more than double the price.

I've no idea what the answer is, but somehow it needs to be stopped. 

Edited by ketteringram