Chris wilder

Oldben

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Chappelle Show Lol GIF

Can only imagine the reaction of Chris Wilder and his agent if we had the audacity to make that phone call. Jesus... may as well see if Jose fancies the job while we're at it! 

Would you believe there is at least one contributor on here who would say no thanks to Wilder ?

9 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Perhaps he loves a challenge

No manager loves a challenge that could leave his career in tatters. He's done an unbelievable job at Sheff Utd and had he left before this season then he would be getting high-end Premier League offers. I would still suspect that he will end up getting a top Championship or low-end Premier League job. 

1 hour ago, Coneheadjohn said:

Not in the running  for managers of Wilders quality or reputation.

More our level would be people like Steve Evans,if we’re in League 1 give it Bucko,at least we’ll have some fight and spirit.

Some good that fight dis Bucko at Burton until JFH came in and saved them from the drop. 

I would be amazed if Wilder would even consider joining this club. His stock is reasonably high and we are damaged goods.

Our current owner can’t get away quick enough and our prospective new owner talks shiite. ie Champions League, 20 mill on one player if that’s what the manager wants. Pie in the sky sound bites to get the dimmest of the fan base on board, those not in that category see them for what they are.

A squad not really fit for purpose, demoralised, unfit, lacking belief and self respect.

Wilder strikes me as having standards and I fear ours are well below his. Sorry, it’s just how I feel. ?‍♂️

7 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Why not go all out and get Pep Guardiola or Jose he is out of work. Probably doesnt play attractive enough football for us though

We are not getting wilder. Why would he come here

I think it would be a project for him. Despite the shambles in recent years we are still a big club, probably slightly bigger than Sheffield United. Loads of potential, great ground, training facilities and academy. Big fan base. Unlikely, very unlikely but you never know.....I would love him here.....

2 hours ago, Ramarena said:

He had funky hair too.......it’s a yes from me

And half-time food planning will have gone from sheep's eyeballs through paella and finished up at snozzberries in little more than a month.

3 hours ago, Coneheadjohn said:

Not in the running  for managers of Wilders quality or reputation.

More our level would be people like Steve Evans,if we’re in League 1 give it Bucko,at least we’ll have some fight and spirit.

Well if that's all that's required in a managerial role these days we should give it to @B4ev6is !!!  Champions League winners in 5 years easy...

Archived