Relegation watch

Spanish

7 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Worrying yes because we don’t have a say in our own destiny do we. Let’s just worry about us. Yes if the current performances continue it will tense. Could work the other way with Brum, they could get worse! Rotherham have a lot to do despite the games in hand. 

Oh, I’m plenty worried about us, don’t worry! Have been since November...??‍♂️

Even if they get a new manager bounce for 2 games, if we do nothing in those 2 games ourselves we will find ourselves behind bham who for me if Karanka stays are the team we need to better and I think we can

Edited by DCFC1388

31 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Even if they get a new manager bounce for 2 games, if we do nothing in those 2 games ourselves we will find ourselves behind bham who for me if Karanka stays are the team we need to better and I think we can

That would be a disaster, particularly if they then beat us

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Why is he going to take over from Rooney ?

No but they might bet better, something we don’t seem to be very good at lately. 

1 hour ago, Sean said:

3 wins should do the job for us this season.

Oh it should, whether we can get them is a different kettle of fish.

We are bereft of confidence and leadership. The manager changes the formation every week and the players seem reluctant to play quick, attacking football that catches the opposition out of position.

6 minutes ago, Coconut said:

If Rooney can't get 3 goals out of CKR, Waghorn, Lawrence, Knight, SIbley, Gregory, Roberts & Jozwiak then he doesn't deserve to be a manager.

All part of the master plan, 3 games to go in the season and the big man will lace up his boots and fire us to safety!

14 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

None of that alters the fact that we have only picked up two points from the last five games and whilst it did include three away games, it did include defeat at home to a poor Millwall team, away against a poor Coventry team and only one goal scored. Rotherham’s defeats have included Cardiff, Norwich and Bournemouth.

However you cut it, we are without doubt, one of the poorer forms in the league right now.

Our current position in the table does'nt look good. But what i was trying to get across is the teams below are in a worse position, they would all have to gain more points than us in the next 10 matches to put us in danger.