Match Thread - Blackburn Rovers v Derby County - Friday 16th April, 6pm

i-Ram

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No passion, no cares, no commitments, no worries ! That sums up our club at the moment, from top to bottom they all can’t wait to move on, the sooner they do that the better ! This is the worst team that can remember and I had the pleasure of the docherty, Addison, Newman and Taylor years, they were poor but there was always a  silver cloud to cling to, this is desperate and let’s remember they are all filling their bank accounts with money that we will be paying off for the next ten years !

9 minutes ago, Silko said:

How many goals do you think we’ve given away not so much by the opposition playing well but by how many defensive gifts we’ve handed the other team Forsyth now Wisdom and it’s not the first time these two have been at fault ...Marshall gave one beauty away I recall but I know there must have been a few more calamities 

We've been saying this all season.

2 minutes ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

I would honestly hand the coaching straight to Mac for these last games and the rest of them can take gardening leave.

At least he would teach this bloody lot where the onion bag was again,I don't give a monkeys if we concede 3 if we score 4.

This is a joke.

Does Scteve still exist or is he myth?

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

I actually think the team selection and setup today (minus Forsyth) was spot on, but then he changed it early into the 2nd half, we lost all our rhythm and they scored 10 minutes later. 

Ironic really. He usually leaves it so late to make a substitution and this happens!!

Archived