v Luton (h) Matchday Thread

Parsnip

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Christ on a bike, Waghorn starts and I usually keep my £10 in my pocket, but I've had enough of buying 5 cans of Morrison's Pina Colada instead. I'm wading in, here's hoping Waghorn comes alive in the easter sunshine!

Happy Easter Rams.

Bloomin eck, I'm in a queue at the turnstiles, 4127 in the queue!..........I should have stayed in the pub in the garden!

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

Heart says it’s a day of redemption for Sibley, Lawrence and Waghorn and Derby run out 3-1 winners.

Head says 1-0 Luton and a repeat of Millwall and Rotherham at home. Luton have won four in the last six and have most recently gone to Preston and Forest and picked up all three points.

Fingers crossed we get a result.

Wonderfully put. Just how I feel. But right now at 0-0 my heart is ruling my head ????

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Bloomin eck, I'm in a queue at the turnstiles, 4127 in the queue!..........I should have stayed in the pub in the garden!

I got that weird msg, was temporary tho. Some Dev has put a bug out.

1 minute ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Got that too, thought I’d been hacked. You sorted now? 

2 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

Just now, SKRam said:

Got that too, thought I’d been hacked. You sorted now? 

Unfortunately I am.........."Steve Bloomer's Squashing, Help is outside......in the pub in the garden"..........sing up!

Archived