v Stoke City (A) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Waghorns like one of those utility players where you can play him in a number of positions but he's equally crap wherever he plays. 

When we had Wilson and Lawrence I did suggest that we give them 45 mins each per game with no defined footballing role. Lets call it the jester position. Their job would be to gee up the crowds, wind up the opposition and take the free kicks. I'd like to see them flossing in the middle of the pitch, planking on the penatly spot and if they do get the ball - a few kick ups and hoof it upfield before turning to the crowd and bowing regally. Then when we get a free kick make it proper theatre as the jester strolls up to a fanfare of trumpets and drums and the crowds chanting KNUCKLEBALL KNUCKLEBALL KNUCKLEBALL!

That's what we're missing in football and that's the role I believe Waggy would thrive in.

1 hour ago, Beetroot said:

What happened to the absolute clamour for Watson to start? Has he been cancelled now after 45 mins of football?

I wanted him to start, but he wasn’t exactly given much chance in an absolute shocker of a first half team   selection and performance.

It’s a real shame for the lad as it’s a lot to ask a youngster to make your full debut playing out of position in an awful team.

He’ll go back to the bench, hopefully it hasn’t damaged his confidence.

18 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

That’s unfair Rangers and Celtic are quality...would be top 4 in the prem, deffo ??????? ?

I think we need a poll to decide which of the following have happened this morning...

• someone has hijacked Jimbo Ram’s account

• Jimbo Ram has started drinking early

• Jimbo Ram has discovered sarcasm
• Jimbo Ram has fallen helplessly, head over heels in love Nicola Sturgeon

I know what my money is on ?

2 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I think we need a poll to decide which of the following have happened this morning...

• someone has hijacked Jimbo Ram’s account

• Jimbo Ram has started drinking early

• Jimbo Ram has discovered sarcasm
• Jimbo Ram has fallen helplessly, head over heels in love Nicola Sturgeon

I know what my money is on ?

A combination of options b and d?

12 minutes ago, RamInSweden said:

Waghorn playing for Rangers against the likes of Motherwell is like Aguero playing for Man City in league 2.

Rangers are probably slightly better than Man City, Celtic on a par with Manure. Aberdeen slightly better than Chelski and Hibs the equivalent of Spuds. Motherwell on a par with Fester.....done a lot of research on Scottish football and these are my findings ? Also if I want a glam picture of Nicola on my bedroom wall so be it ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

49 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Rangers are probably slightly better than Man City, Celtic on a par with Manure. Aberdeen slightly better than Chelski and Hibs the equivalent of Spuds. Motherwell on a par with Fester.....done a lot of research on Scottish football and these are my findings ? Also if I want a glam picture of Nicola on my bedroom wall so be it ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Throw Up Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

Sith Happens
59 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Here's that glam picture you wanted

article-0-005A638200000258-985_634x515.jpg

Archived