• Last Reply
2 hours ago, AGR said:

My team:

Roos

Byrne Wisdom Clarke Buchanan

Shinnie

Sibley   Bird

Roberts     CKR      Lawrence

Not really fussed on Wisdom or Edmundson. Knight needs to come out of the team for a few games so Bird comes in. Think he's better further forward. Sadly there's more chance of Bielik starting than Sibley but I'd have Sibley in my team every single day over what other options we've got. I've not seen enough over the last 4 years to show me that Lawrence is the answer to our problems but Joz and Waghorn have got to come out of the team so he starts due to default.

Stating the obvious but we really need at least a point tonight. If Birmingham win tomorrow and get the new manager bounce I'll really start to panic. Think Wycombe and Wednesday are as good as gone.

Completely forgot about Watson. Would start him ahead of Bird

image.png.6023b946780db06bea5cd3cb2796af42.png

This will be one of the few games where the opposition will leave space and commit players forward so why not just let our attackers have a go for a change? I don't care what some people say, Jozwiak, Sibley and Roberts with Lawrence off the bench on there day are good players. We'll lose anyway if we set up ultra defensive.

All the strikers look bad but I'd give Gregory a chance as he has a bit more mobility than CKR, also he's had a rest last game.

I don't think either Forsyth or Buchanan will be able to cope with there attacking so might as well play the better attacking LB.

On 14/03/2021 at 11:28, TINMANTED said:

being a footballer at dcfc must be like having a zero hours contract on full ridiculous money,ie,only clark knight and ckr know they have work on matchday,the rest get a call if needed.i fear another Cardiff selection coming,all this uncertainty is killing the team,no partnerships,no one knows where they are suposed to play,who to play with,its killing the club.pick the best eleven wayne,set them up to score,not defend,and stick with it.

as been said before,

goalie

byrne

wiz/edmonson

clarke

bucco

shinnie

watson

sibbo

kami

ckr

lawrence/roberts

You have told WR to pick the best eleven and then picked wiz or edmunson, lawrence or roberts. Which eleven do you want? ? 

1 hour ago, DCFClks said:

image.png.6023b946780db06bea5cd3cb2796af42.png

This will be one of the few games where the opposition will leave space and commit players forward so why not just let our attackers have a go for a change? I don't care what some people say, Jozwiak, Sibley and Roberts with Lawrence off the bench on there day are good players. We'll lose anyway if we set up ultra defensive.

All the strikers look bad but I'd give Gregory a chance as he has a bit more mobility than CKR, also he's had a rest last game.

I don't think either Forsyth or Buchanan will be able to cope with there attacking so might as well play the better attacking LB.

how can you leave Watson out?

He is the only midfielder we have who can pick a pass.

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Easy win for us, all we have to do is play Lawrence and Sibley because according to some of the people on here, both of them are absolute world beaters....

No, I have every confidence in those who are getting a starting place, look world beaters and full of goals...if it ain’t broke don’t fix it and all that. Make the changes when we are playing poo ?

Archived