v Brentford (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

6 minutes ago, Jimbo Ram said:

No, I have every confidence in those who are getting a starting place, look world beaters and full of goals...if it ain’t broke don’t fix it and all that. Make the changes when we are playing poo ?

so that's why Wayne is tinkering so much...

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should I part with another £10 tonight to watch us? After the last couple of dross matches I'm not really excited by the prospect of playing Brentford. However, we do seem to be able to match and sometimes come out on top against the better footballing teams in the league.

6 minutes ago, StrawHillRam said:

I’ve no idea what team to pick and in which formation and what tactics to employ tonight.

And before you ask,  I’m not part of the Rams mismanagement team or  uncoaching team!

Very few players have done enough to keep their shirts.

Clarke, Byrne, Shinnie that’s it maybe.

Now some may argue that’s Rooney’s fault for mixing it up each week, but when you get your chance you have to take it. Very few have.

I do feel more confident tonight, yes we have to keep Toney quiet, but Brentford like to play football, we tend to do better against teams that come out for a game as opposed to those that come to camp out 

Let’s hope we play more adventurously otherwise we will never score goals.

4-3-3 (Watson/Sibley and Knight as runners) or 4-2-3-1 with Knight one of the middle two.

However what we’re now seeing from Rooney is a lack of balls to put out anything remotely attacking and I think we will see wingbacks again.

4 hours ago, bcnram said:

You have told WR to pick the best eleven and then picked wiz or edmunson, lawrence or roberts. Which eleven do you want? ? 

wiz/edmonson equal talents,prefer lawrence if fit purely because he is capable of hitting a shot

1 minute ago, Ramdale said:

Trying to get my head around how Roberts is not in the team?? Easily the biggest impact of all the subs on Saturday and looks like the only player we have who can beat a man! Baffled

It is strange. The issues he picked ked with Sibley (not daring to take a man on and reluctant to shoot) are what Roberts has excelled at in his short cameos yet still doesn't get a chance.

Archived