v Brentford (H) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Start to the game killed us but we showed them too much respect. Second half we’ve been aggressive in everything we do. Look a different team. We needed it, got to take this second half into the Stoke game. Best half we’ve played since Huddersfield.

Play like this second half for the remainder of the season we will be fine and @Bald Eagle's Barmy Army thread started in the first half will look even more ridiculous.

Just hope Kazim is ok.

1 minute ago, LincsRam said:

I agree and for me starts from the defence, they always have mistakes in them, slow the play down. Then we continue to play a defensive midfield from start of games, no attacking outlet and finally playing 1 upfront nothing sticks.

We all have individual players we think are good but some must be crap because the table doesn't lie.

I say it every week - Wisdom is not a CB. How many times does he have to duck up before Rooney see this? Drives me mad. He can't get through a game without switching off half a dozen times and while he could get away with it at RB, he can't in central defence. It's maddening!

Archived