• Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Super, super Tom, super Tommy Johnson. 

(on Rams TV)

You’re not going to tempt me.

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

Cant see any brown on the pitch today... Groundsman must have been paid

Lol. I think there will be plenty of brown. 

Hmm, looks like more of an orthodox 3-4-3 today (though will probably play more like a 5-2-3). Good to see Byrne back, not so good that Gregory is injured, but he was crap the other night so probably wouldn’t have started anyway. Nice to see Marshall back fit too, but I’m glad he’s stuck with Roos, he deserves it after his performance against Barnsley. 

Pleased to see Kazim-Richards captain the side, he’s the right man for the job imo. Still not convinced by Forsyth as a wing back though, and I think Jozwiak is lucky to stay in the side after another wasteful game.

3 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Hmm, looks like more of an orthodox 3-4-3 today (though will probably play more like a 5-2-3). Good to see Byrne back, not so good that Gregory is injured, but he was crap the other night so probably wouldn’t have started anyway. Nice to see Marshall back fit too, but I’m glad he’s stuck with Roos, he deserves it after his performance against Barnsley. 

Pleased to see Kazim-Richards captain the side, he’s the right man for the job imo. Still not convinced by Forsyth as a wing back though, and I think Jozwiak is lucky to stay in the side after another wasteful game.

It'll definitely be 523, we don't do 343

Archived