Whacking a ball round a field

BaaLocks

On 23/05/2021 at 01:41, rammieib said:

It was fun watching it this evening. I agree that I don’t think he will but I’ll be happy if he does pull it out tomorrow.

Great viewing, maybe not the tightest of finishes but still fantastic for him to pull it off. Happy I was wrong. Now wouldn't it be something if he goes on and wins the US Open at Torrey Pines to complete his career grand slam? I won't be putting a bet on it happening but wow if it did.

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

Great viewing, maybe not the tightest of finishes but still fantastic for him to pull it off. Happy I was wrong. Now wouldn't it be something if he goes on and wins the US Open at Torrey Pines to complete his career grand slam? I won't be putting a bet on it happening but wow if it did.

I saw someone had a $100 bet on Phil this weekend for a straight win. 250/1!

Really happy for him.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, maxjam said:

Here's a cracking golf shot for all you golf lovers...

Been a freaky number of flagstick hits, Rory's from 250 yds got an evil kick as well.  Here's hoping it isn't the shot that costs him big come the end of round four.

1 hour ago, BaaLocks said:

Been a freaky number of flagstick hits, Rory's from 250 yds got an evil kick as well.  Here's hoping it isn't the shot that costs him big come the end of round four.

Yeah, he's a couple of shots back that could cost him tonight.

Looking like an interesting final round though, lots of players in contention ? 

8 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

Just wish Rory’s putting was better. He needs a miracle now 

Yeah, a few wayward shots and his putting let him down. 

Pleased for Rahm though, seems like a nice guy and another European winning in the US ?

Rahm has been knocking at the door for a while now and if you birdie the last two holes in a major you must have 'cohones de acero'. I so want Rory to pick up another big one, would be such a shame if he is ultimately remembered as a 'burn fast, burn bright' career.

On 20/06/2021 at 08:01, BaaLocks said:

Or Henley's golf ball stuck in a tree

Delighted for Rahm. Holding a 6 shot lead on the eve of the final day of a recent US tournament and then having to drop out because he'd tested positive for Covid must have been a huge disappointment so well done to him.

2 hours ago, dabber said:

Hughes not Henley

Yeah my bad ta.  Mackenzie Hughes - I blame the fact I was talking to the wife about an upcoming camping trip to Swiss Farm in Henley and I was replying, and flipping typed Henley - brain and fingers out of sync.  ?‍♂️

• 3 months later...
33 minutes ago, Anon said:

The Ryder Cup seems a bit unfair to me since Spain apparently have to try and beat the USA all on their own. Maybe we could get the rest of Europe involved to make it more balanced?

Tyrell Hatton has played well, Lowry in last nights four balls. Fleetwood and Hovland have played well, but missed big chances.

The rest haven't been great at all.

Westwood the Forest ###ker is letting the whole side down. He’s playing like he won a raffle to get his place on the team.

After his tweet following our administration I can’t help but feel that KARMA is taking a bite out of him. ??

Edited by Ted McMinn Football Genius

• 9 months later...