The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

3 hours ago, Archied said:

why are so few people able to look at both sides and find workable compromise and understanding/ empathy 

That. ?Is modern society summed up in a nutshell. Just highlighted here in COVID context, but another day, BREXIT and another CANCELLING history because it offends current fashions.

Edited by Dean (hick) Saunders

3 hours ago, sage said:

Interestingly my positive signal is much clearer now. 

With this and the lad not getting it off me, does that suggest I'd only just become infectious on Boxing Day? 

16408658346202546689586780750094.jpg

Your photo is a bit blurred but I took a test yesterday and it was very faint. I have done a test today which is 6 clear days after the day I tested positive and it is negative. Crossing my fingers for a negative tomorrow too. Absolutely no sign of a line today. I reckon my weeks house arrest is over. I’m even contemplating going into work just because I can. Might even do a bit while I’m there.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

It’s new as this is NOT a vaccine! It’s experimental Gene Therapy. 

Did you see that Robert Malone, one of a number of scientists involved in the development of mRNA technology, has been perma banned from twatter for posting this video that is critical of Pfizer's testing processes?

https://rumble.com/vqx3kb-the-pfizer-inoculations-do-more-harm-than-good.html

1 hour ago, Archied said:

Out of interest what’s not fact in the piece written?

I’m not qualified to critique his scientific claims in this particular extract but I’d say that hundreds of millions if not billions of doses in over a year (plus the accelerated trials prior to approval) would qualify as more than “limited short term safety data”

2 minutes googling tells you what ridiculous claims this guy has come up with. 

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I’m not qualified to critique his scientific claims in this particular extract but I’d say that hundreds of millions if not billions of doses in over a year (plus the accelerated trials prior to approval) would qualify as more than “limited short term safety data”

A simple nothing as far as I know would have done or are we not interested in WHATS SAID ,,, isn’t boris telling us to get boosted now , 2 min Google of boris track record of lies and rooster ups ,

always more interested in what’s being said??‍♂️

Edited by Archied

1 hour ago, Stive Pesley said:

So an article written in June, in line with the narrative. Read it properly! They CHANGED the definition of vaccine to include this type after the fact. 

39 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

They cannot accelerate long term (real term) effects! They cannot know what might (or might not, for purposes of balance) happen to the organs. 

5 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

He said the pandemic is over .. last summer. Yeah he clearly knows what he is talking about. 

The Government and their advisers said '3 weeks to flatten the curve', I assume you have disregarded everything they said since that point?

The WHO said mask wearing would only reduce transmission in conjunction with other measures, is that true or do you now disregard everything they say?

Neil Ferguson said 200,000 cases per day after we lifted lockdown was inevitable, do we now completely disregard all of his modelling?

51 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

So an article written in June, in line with the narrative. Read it properly! They CHANGED the definition of vaccine to include this type after the fact. 

They cannot accelerate long term (real term) effects! They cannot know what might (or might not, for purposes of balance) happen to the organs. 

That’s why I wasn’t talking about long term effects. He was claiming limited short term data. 

6 hours ago, Archied said:

Sorry mate as I’m sure you won’t see it but your every bit as bad on the other side of the argument, the people shown in that clip believe they are right and as such justify acting and talking the way they do , you do just the same , neither is decent intelligent acceptable behaviour ??‍♂️

Not seeing it at all.

They are trying, by force, to prevent people from being vaccinated. I have not once, ever, advocated forcible vaccination for the unwilling. 

"They believe that they are right" given as justification for their actions - what an utterly pathetic, sad and stupid statement you have just made.

1 hour ago, Archied said:

A simple nothing as far as I know would have done or are we not interested in WHATS SAID ,,, isn’t boris telling us to get boosted now , 2 min Google of boris track record of lies and rooster ups ,

always more interested in what’s being said??‍♂️

You have to use your brain though.

Some of what Boris says is 100% good advice. So if you idealogically ignore absolutely everything he says just because 50% is baalocks then you would be screwing up in your decision making.

As you say. You have to listen to what is said.

We’ll see one day. What was/is he right/wrong side of things:

What was thought of as being right in Feb 2020 almost certainly was not and similar at various points throughout the pandemic.

At the end of the day what is/was right will depend on the individuals perspective.

Perspective of one person that lost their job/house but was in low risk age catagory (would have preferred no lock downs) will be different to those who lost 3 family members to COVID (would prefer harsher lockdowns and mandatory vaccination).

Both will think their respective positions are right. Are they both right? 

2 hours ago, Eddie said:

Not seeing it at all.

They are trying, by force, to prevent people from being vaccinated. I have not once, ever, advocated forcible vaccination for the unwilling. 

"They believe that they are right" given as justification for their actions - what an utterly pathetic, sad and stupid statement you have just made.

They’re behaviour is disgusting, trying to stop people being vaccinated who want to be is disgusting , 

the utterly pathetic ,stupid bile filled statement you made at the start of this conversation is what you are unable to see ,

and I’m the stupid one ??‍♂️, I’m the one pulled up and called all sorts of names , I’ve never came out with the sort of stuff you find acceptable for you