The coronabrexit thread. I mean, coronavirus thread

Gone

From what I can see the Omicron, if that’s what I have got, is like a mild annoying cold. If my missus has caught it from me I’d say the incubation is 2 - 3 days it started with getting dizzy and feeling tired with a cough. Then a few sweats and a continuous cough after about 3 days things are feeling better. If you do a LFT and have had a booster give it the full 30 minutes and check for a faint line.

13 minutes ago, Rev said:

That's two positives, as far as I can tell from the picture.

They are very faint to the naked eye, especially the one on the right. I am isolating in the meantime.   

They both were even fainter on 30 minutes. Hopefully it's a false positive. Everyone i have seen in the last 5 days has tested negative.

I feel fine so far. 

Edited by sage

2 minutes ago, sage said:

They are very faint to the naked eye, especially the one on the right. I am isolating in the meantime.   

They both were even fainter on 30 minutes. Hopefully it's a false positive. Everyone i have seen in the last 5 days has tested negative.

I feel fine so far. 

I hope so, assume you were going tomorrow?

32 minutes ago, sage said:

I feel fine so far. 

Good luck, fingers crossed. Hope you get a result back without waiting 72 hours!

Doing the right thing (of course, I don't really need to tell you that)

Anyone else who thinks for even a moment they might have covid should do a test. Regardless of Omicron only seeming to result in mild symptoms, you just can't be sure how others will react to it, plus Delta is still in circulation and a low dose of that may lead you to think you only had Omicron only to write it off and pass the more harmful variant on.

Edited by Coconut's Beard

1 hour ago, sage said:

Inconclusive test for me today. The ones on the outside are me this afternoon and the one in the middle is the lad. 

PCR test booked for tomorrow morning 

IMG-20211226-WA0017.jpeg

Sadly, mine only looked like that but PCR test confirmed me as positive. I think the line was faint as I was only in early stages (didn't even feel ill at that point.) 

Hope you are negative but even if positive,  you have found out early and can look after yourself.

3 hours ago, sage said:

Yes. Doubt i will get the results in time, so looks like Sky Sports for me.

I've had to ring Megan Fox to cancel our date. She is gutted.

You kidding. She has just narrowly avoided both omicron and the clap. Look after yourself big man 

5 hours ago, Rev said:

That's two positives, as far as I can tell from the picture.

5 hours ago, sage said:

Don't feint lines still mean "likely to be infectious"?

I was sure that I had it, but tested negative on 23rd and 26th, but I guess that I could have been infectious on 24th and 25th - if that's how it works?

1 hour ago, Ken Tram said:

Don't feint lines still mean "likely to be infectious"?

I was sure that I had it, but tested negative on 23rd and 26th, but I guess that I could have been infectious on 24th and 25th - if that's how it works?

The faint lines probably because the booster was over 3 weeks ago. It won’t stop you from getting it but you’ll probably have a cough and headache sore throat etc.

15 hours ago, sage said:

Inconclusive test for me today. The ones on the outside are me this afternoon and the one in the middle is the lad. 

PCR test booked for tomorrow morning 

IMG-20211226-WA0017.jpeg

No game for me. The line is getting darker the better I feel. I can see how it spreads because I feel like it’s gone no symptoms at all.

image.jpg

Edited by Gritstone Ram