When the crowds are back, Rooney bounce?

Boycie

Should Wazza bounce like Lamps?  

101 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Boycie said:

I hope he shows some passion and celebrates with us.

Indeed @Boycie. The quotes today are the first time I’ve heard him speak glowingly about the Club’s history and it was great to hear. I really hope we get to celebrate things with him. I must say I do like his touch line presence. He watches the game intently and is still and focused and then his little mannerisms of quiet, smiling contemplation when there’s a good passage of play or a goal is lovely. He really knows how to conduct himself; and I love his post-match march across to the ref when there’s been a poor decision and how he leans in and holds the referee to account. He doesn’t shout or berate but gently lets the ref know a mistake has been made, just enough to raise a couple of butterflies in the pit of the ref’s tummy. Nice. 

1 hour ago, uttoxram75 said:

And in between bouncing we’ll be singing.....

Saw my mate, the other day, said we'd got the new Fergie,

You can keep your Pep and Jurgen Klopp

we've got Rooney and we’re going up

Wayne Rooney Wayne Rooney, he goes by the name of Wayne Rooney

Missed the first line off (typing on me phone at work) now settled at home with a glass of wine looking forward to another chapter of the never-ending story.

COYR ?

6 hours ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I don't mind the bounce. Of course it ain't  a family friendly chant so we do need something different. How about if all us baldies get a dodgy toupeè and wigs for the less follically challenged. We can call it the bonce. 

A better name would be the Derby Lunatic Fringe?

All forms of forced participation (well OK not forced, but "expected") are horifically cringeworthy and offputting to me so it's a no.

'Dancing' at weddings, parties, clubs, wherever.

Audiences on TV shows waving their arms on demand, guests on chat shows & panel shows maniacally laughing to the unfunny poo another guest says or does and having to pretend they love each other's work.

Bands at gigs orchestrating the crowd to clap at certain moments, call and response vocals with the audience, people standing on the barrier 'moshing' or whatever at metal gig because "it's just what you do", or anything remotely like that.

I could think of more but I don't want to.

Archived