Happy New Year DCFC Fans

Day

Thought I'd post this before the networks go down at midnight. 

Happy new year to one and all, even the ones I've warned and banned before. 

Not entirely sure how happy it will be, what with the world in a grim place but it's a tradition I can keep to at this time of year instead of eating that damn dry turkey.

So once again, happy new year, especially to the moderators who I especially adore in a none romantic way. 

Maybe that meet-up can one day be finally organised where we can get together for a nice and loud rendition of ROOOOOOONEY! 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let’s hope in 2021 the only tiers we are talking about are the ones where we are sitting at Wembley in May and the only bubbles are the ones In the champagne we drink when Rooney leads us to the Prem. 

Happy new year Rams Fans ??

Best wishes to @David, and all his merry men (figuratively speaking of course... not being the slightest bit sexist, I include any female mods... ooh that reminds me... anyone remember Lesley Ash up that back alley in Quadrophenia?  Phwoar!  Dirty little minx!)  Anyway, where was I?

... Oh yeah... and to each and every poster who has contributed to making this a rather damn fine place to come, be we in search of info, tittle-tattle, or just a bit of a wheeze.

A very happy New Year to you all.

?

Archived