v Sheffield Wednesday (A) - Matchday Thread

Comrade 86

• Replies 949
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Not as drunk as you if you think this is a good performance,  1-0 to a managerless team 3rd from bottom that have no looked like scoring more than goals all year,  get your head out the clouds we have missed so many chances in the game its frightening 

We’ve had 12 shots so created 12 chances away from home, if that’s a “shambles” you’re a hard man to please, we should’ve done more with those chances but on another day a couple of them go in and we’re not 1-0 down. 

I do fear we may have peaked for this particular game which would be a bit of a sickener but to read “absolutely shocking performance” and “utterly shambles” absolutely boils my piss. 

If tonight is an absolutely shocking performance what were the QPR and Barnsley performances like ? I think that’s me done on here for tonight, I’m sure we have a minority that enjoy it when we lose, daft as that might seem.

1 minute ago, Malty said:

Is that bird and Buchanan? Strange.

The subs are spot on, but they should have happened 10 minutes ago,

Shinnie has been fairly clearly been knackered for a while and we've started to get scrappy in midfield, we need Bird for a bit more energy and ability on the ball. We also lack pace to stretch them down the left with Sibley frequently getting isolated, hence Buchanan.

Just now, Pearl Ram said:

I do fear we may have peaked for this particular game which would be a bit of a sickener but to read “absolutely shocking performance” and “utterly shambles” absolutely boils my piss. 

If tonight is an absolutely shocking performance what were the QPR and Barnsley performances like ? I think that’s me done on here for tonight, I’m sure we have a minority that enjoy it when we lose, daft as that might seem.

Some people lack a sense of proportion. Conceding a goal makes everything bad. I suspect that the football is a bit too important to them and they don't have anything else.

11 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Absolutely shocking performance other than the aggressive pressing , sheff wed deserved to punish us from the amount of chances wasted , utterly shambles

I genuinely hope everyone treats your crass observations with the contempt they deserve.

3 minutes ago, brady1993 said:

The subs are spot on, but they should have happened 10 minutes ago,

Shinnie has been fairly clearly been knackered for a while and we've started to get scrappy in midfield, we need Bird for a bit more energy and ability on the ball. We also lack pace to stretch them down the left with Sibley frequently getting isolated, hence Buchanan.

Hope you’re right.

Archived