New Manager

dantheram

1 hour ago, Ibby said:

Held more talks the Abu people with Big Sam..

1 hour ago, Ibby said:

Big Sam in the pipelines guys.

On 07/12/2020 at 01:44, Ibby said:

Sam Allardyce dont rule this guy out ?

On 28/11/2020 at 20:45, Ibby said:

Get Big Sam.

On 23/11/2020 at 23:51, Ibby said:

Big Sam has accepted the job, its matter of when its confirmed. Martyn Margetson as first-team goalkeeping coach he wants. Sammy Lee as number two.

On 23/11/2020 at 21:57, Ibby said:

I think its Big Sam job to lose.

On 22/11/2020 at 16:06, Ibby said:

Yes Big Sam.

On 14/11/2020 at 21:14, Ibby said:

Big Sam.

On 07/11/2020 at 16:18, Ibby said:

Big Sam for me till end of the season.

On 20/10/2020 at 22:31, Ibby said:

If the club wants to go up then its Allardyce.

On 20/10/2020 at 22:15, Ibby said:

Big Sam for me.

I'm starting to think you have a bit of a problem, Ibby. ?

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, i-Ram said:

£15m for Bielik and Jozwiak?  I think what the club actually paid, and what you think the club paid, are poles apart.

Just applying a consistent over-valuation, afterall, we spent billions on Mount, Wilson and Tomori, according to the apologists. 

At first I wasn't in favour of Rooney as manager but I think now to bring a bit of stability to the club they should say to Rooney the job is yours to the end of the season prove that your the right man for the job and if you succeed then the job is yours on a permanent basis and hopefully it gives him time to get his coaching badges. 

16 minutes ago, ziggyram59 said:

At first I wasn't in favour of Rooney as manager but I think now to bring a bit of stability to the club they should say to Rooney the job is yours to the end of the season prove that your the right man for the job and if you succeed then the job is yours on a permanent basis and hopefully it gives him time to get his coaching badges. 

If the new owners and Mel wanted Rooney to be manager for the sake of stability and to stop talk in the press surely to God they would just announce it now?

It isnt like his managerial contract would be any more than what he is being paid as a player so it wouldnt affect FFP so it isnt a case of Mel not wanting to stump up the wages.

I see no sense in it rumbling on, unless Wayne isnt the man the new owners want.

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If the new owners and Mel wanted Rooney to be manager for the sake of stability and to stop talk in the press surely to God they would just announce it now?

Perhaps it's still not 'new owners'. When they are here the decision is theirs.

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It isnt like his managerial contract would be any more than what he is being paid as a player so it wouldnt affect FFP so it isnt a case of Mel not wanting to stump up the wages.

I see no sense in it rumbling on, unless Wayne isnt the man the new owners want.

That's if there are new owners MackworthRamIsGod. 

Looming relegation fears would slow me down if I was buying Derby County. If players have signed a contract how can being relegation reduce their wages even if there is a wages cap in League One. If not written in their contract then surely cannot be enforced. Would this mean having to sell those players in order to comply with cap. 

3 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Looming relegation fears would slow me down if I was buying Derby County. If players have signed a contract how can being relegation reduce their wages even if there is a wages cap in League One. If not written in their contract then surely cannot be enforced. Would this mean having to sell those players in order to comply with cap. 

We ain’t going down we’re going on an unbeaten run.... ? 

1 hour ago, Rampage said:

No. The rules say their wages, for the purposes of the cap, are only counted at the average for League one (currently something like £1700 a week) until their contract expires. 

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Wonder if the 32 Red deal could be a barrier to the above

Been reading the Sam Allardyce autobiography. Doesn't seem to like Schteve due to him getting the England job when Sam was also going for it. Also they were competing for the Blackcburn job at the same time before Paul Ince got it.

Doesn't speak too highly of him either... 

Archived