New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

People turning their noses up at Mick McCarthy. It won't be pretty but he'll keep us up with ease and actually we'll probably score more goals than what we're averaging so far this season. Ipswich fans had the same arrogance and look where they are now.

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

People turning their noses up at Mick McCarthy. It won't be pretty but he'll keep us up with ease and actually we'll probably score more goals than what we're averaging so far this season. Ipswich fans had the same arrogance and look where they are now.

One of my early question marks / low points  this season was listening to Mick McCarthy enjoying our style of play while commentating on Sky. 
I’m sure we can do better and I don’t really want more of the same. 

Rosenior-already here..everyone goes on about he knows his stuff

Barton-everone hates us anyway 

Cook/Howe-would be popular appointment

Rooney-I wouldn't mind, cant be any worse.

Mac 3-why not 2014 was good wasn't it.

Simo Valakari- because I tried to get the rumour going on Twitter before Cocu and I've not given up yet

Big Sam. A good man manager & will get the best out the players, can grind out results, knows how to get out the division & a myth he plays rubbish football.

He works with what he has & might play unattractive football to get results at first but his Bolton side were a good team. Given time he'd have started playing good stuff at west ham just did what he had to do to get them up & stay up. Some Clubs just have a downer on him because he doesn't instantly play good stuff

Available for nothing, experienced & proven. Be a good appointment. Leave Rooney playing for a couple of years while he still can

Just now, Mountain Ram said:

One of my early question marks / low points  this season was listening to Mick McCarthy enjoying our style of play while commentating on Sky. 
I’m sure we can do better and I don’t really want more of the same. 

He wouldn't be in my top 3 for the job but I'd happily wager with anyone on here that MM would do better with us that Cocu currently is.

Archived