New Manager

dantheram

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Already has a positive relationship with Byrne and Marshall. Also wouldn't need to buy him out of a contract at another club. 

Wouldn't even need to order new tracksuits with those initials!

PC - Didn’t even consider that! Haha

I don’t even think his wages would be that commanding in comparison to others. I think he would jump at the chance to come here too. 

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Already has a positive relationship with Byrne and Marshall. Also wouldn't need to buy him out of a contract at another club. 

Wouldn't even need to order new tracksuits with those initials!

Might have to take up the trackie bottoms a bit Phil 6" taller lol.

8 minutes ago, Sean said:

I hope Cocu can stay and turn it around.

If not then it's Paul Cook for me. At a push take a chance on Rosenior.

don't think Cocu will turn it round times pretty much up agree with Cook too serious to take a chance on inexperience with Rosenior  

It’s easier to say who you wouldn’t want that’s who you would!

Cook makes sense and would probably be as low risk/cost as an appointment from another club gets.

Wassall is interesting, nowhere near as bad as many made out, on the fence with that one.

I worry that Mel will just promote Rooney with a sidekick, which could end really badly!

Allardyce, pulis and McCarthy...........no way I’d rather keep Cocu!

Just now, nottingram said:

People really need to understand if he goes it is going to be Rooney next to whatever shill is lacking enough in self respect to be the ceremonial one with the qualifications

If that’s what they want so be it

We already know that John Gregory has been identified as the silent partner with the badges. 

No journalist could have made that up surely?

How many of you who are wanting a new manager are the ones who wanted Pearson ,Rowett etc , get a grip give the bloke a chance, yes we're struggling who wouldn't be until the players you have are fit or the players you wanted you couldn't have.

He has a remit too play the academy lads , he's the first to agree to it I can tell you that for sure, get of his back.

We all want success 

Archived