v Wycombe (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

21 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

And that one should have been Jozwiak in my opinion. Lawrence has been a huge part in our lack of goals this season through his appalling decision making in the final third. 

Meh, what I’ve seen of Jozwiak so far he looks more of a link-up man, wriggle forward and get us going - which is what Lil Duane is capable of in this eleven 

Lawrence is probably our only player who can score from literally nothing 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He wants to change the style of play. We've seen in recent games, the team reverts back to what they are used to. This way he can guarantee a charge of style. 

It's not about the players performing badly in the previous game. It's about changing the style. 

That's my take on change of line up 

32 minutes ago, Rampant said:

Genuinely staggered by that lineup. 

Byrne, Buchanan, Knight and Joswiak have been bright spots in a shocking season. To leave all four out is unbelievable.

And it amuses me that if we do win, this standpoint is moot. Whose to say we wouldn't have done even better by not leaving those 4 out? 

Interview with Rooney, OB on Rooney taking himself out of the team to focus on taking charge:

"Was that a difficult decision for you, as playing is what you know?"

Big fan of accidental zingers, me. 

Just now, Steve How Hard? said:

I'm predicting a record number of pages for a match thread if we don't perform today. It's already longer than some complete matchday threads. 

Yeah but if we do ok, Dcfcfans at 5pm

116340963_giphy(1).gif.242af952e206d4b0e094534ce375a1e6.gif

1 minute ago, thelovebelow said:

He wants to change the style of play. We've seen in recent games, the team reverts back to what they are used to. This way he can guarantee a charge of style. 

It's not about the players performing badly in the previous game. It's about changing the style. 

That's my take on change of line up 

What’s the new style, just asking for a friend ?

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

Why don’t people just give it a chance. 

If it goes totally wrong then moan  

PS We have 5 subs out of 9 than can be used 

I never moan about line ups before a game, but this one stunned me. I’m trying to look at it objectively, but I just don’t get it.

I usually laugh at the pre game meltdown with the lineup, but what else are people going to talk about until the game kicks off.

If it turns out to be a master stroke from Rooney, then fair play.

4 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

considering I'm usually in Leeds so I don't have access to a live match day experience unless i want to shell out a tenner per game I'm actually grateful to be able to listen in live whilst I'm back home. 

They talk absolute rubbish 

2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I'm predicting a record number of pages for a match thread if we don't perform today. It's already longer than some complete matchday threads. 

Just looked and the record was set... on Wednesday

Archived