Our view of you

Bristol City

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm a bit embarrassed by some reactions here. Whilst it may be a bit geeky to some, it's quality chunk of analysis that is in no way inaccurate from what I can see. I'd like a Derby fan to go to that amount of effort on our forum!

I agree with this, people have rightly called out some of the insulting comments aimed at Cocu whilst he was in charge as calling him a clown and clueless. There are not many calling out the reactions of some to what seems like a decent fan of another team taking the time to share some well balanced and excellent analysis from a fellow poster on their forum. For me it’s not the differing opinions of others that rile me but the rank hypocrisy ranging from the moral high handiness of how Cocu was treated to the judgemental stuff about  Rooney being a thick so and so, and indifference to the genuine sharing of other teams fans from the OP.

1 hour ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm a bit embarrassed by some reactions here. Whilst it may be a bit geeky to some, it's quality chunk of analysis that is in no way inaccurate from what I can see. I'd like a Derby fan to go to that amount of effort on our forum!

It is an epic level of geek, that I truly admire. Top job from the bloke ?

Archived