Bournemouth v Derby County Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

7 minutes ago, roboto said:

I look forward to the incoming Rooney hat-trick based on all these responses!

I don’t think he will have been sat on his arse for 2 weeks. Being locked in when you have a huge Cheshire mansion with a decent amount of land around it is a bit different from having to isolate in a 5th floor studio flat.

I’m sure he’ll have some fitness equipment at home and the coaches will have helped with a fitness plan and some training drills to do on his own if needed. Hardly likely to have been sat on his arse ordering Deliveroo Maccies for the last 14 days. (Waits to see if his gut is bulging through his shirt at 3pm)

Repetition - sat on his ar.. twice. Average post but the Deliveroo Maccies notion is inspirational, roboto. COYR.

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, roboto said:

I look forward to the incoming Rooney hat-trick based on all these responses!

I don’t think he will have been sat on his arse for 2 weeks. Being locked in when you have a huge Cheshire mansion with a decent amount of land around it is a bit different from having to isolate in a 5th floor studio flat.

I’m sure he’ll have some fitness equipment at home and the coaches will have helped with a fitness plan and some training drills to do on his own if needed. Hardly likely to have been sat on his arse ordering Deliveroo Maccies for the last 14 days. (Waits to see if his gut is bulging through his shirt at 3pm)

Always the optimist I reckon you could be right. Energy from Lawrence and Waghorn will be a huge boost for him. I never really liked him deep whilst coaching Max. He gets caught in dangerous places. Much better in an area of the pitch he knows best regardless of aging legs

5 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Anyone else having trouble with the stream through Ramstv? Got the sound but no picture. Bugger. 

No picture ? did you pay extra for that?

Just now, Coconut said:

I wonder if we'll ever see an end to the BLM kneeling? 

The question should be if we’ll ever see an end to systematic racism? At least in this country. But this is the match thread, so let’s talk football now.

Archived