Kasper Junker

Kyle guest

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE BODØ / GLIMT STRIKER IS WANTED IN GERMANY AND ENGLAND

According to VG, Glimt must have rejected a bid for Danish Kasper Junker.

Jens Petter Hauge (20) has been responsible for most of the headlines in recent weeks in Bodø, after good performances both against AC Milan and in the series.

The second goal scorer in the Europa League exit is also said to have received concrete interest in him, according to information VG is sitting on .

The clubs in question are Wolfsburg in the German Bundesliga, as well as Barnsley and Derby in the English Championship.

- I can confirm that there have been bids for Kasper, but I do not want to name which countries and clubs we are talking about, says Junker's agent, Christian Bysted, to the newspaper.

Eurosport has tried to get a comment from the general manager, Frode Thomassen, without success.

It is already known that there has been Turkish interest in the 26-year-old Dane, who has scored 12 goals this season.

VG has been in contact with the striker himself, who says this about the interest.

- The performance in Europe has probably increased the interest, but I focus on the fact that I perform and have a good development in this team, says the Glimt striker.

image.png.f58297c5603c56951c948aead3ef3005.png

We want a striker in it’s obvious don’t know who this guy is but his stats look very good. Just a thought with Marriott and Waghorn both out of contract at the end of the season maybe one will go in the next week or so we would need another in on top so potentially this guy & Dursun?

34 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

I immediately typed ‘The Fokker bombed our chippy’ only to then realise he’s Danish ?

Antony Fokker was dutch, although he did sell his desgins to an entusiastic German aerospace industry.

On the same theme, I did think "88" or "87" would be ideal shirt numbers and his nickame could be "Stuka", and then i realised he was danish.

It's blindingly obvious that Mel Morris finally has given overriding instructions to his recruitment team (whoever they are) that they need to be looking abroad for value for money, absolutely correct. 

Just get the feeling that it took an extended learning curve to get to this point and are now lagging behind other clubs who did implement this strategy way before we woke up. 

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's blindingly obvious that Mel Morris finally has given overriding instructions to his recruitment team (whoever they are) that they need to be looking abroad for value for money, absolutely correct. 

Just get the feeling that it took an extended learning curve to get to this point and are now lagging behind other clubs who did implement this strategy way before we woke up. 

Because after this transfer window we can’t anymore because the European rules won’t exist unless our government allow it - except for regular internationals of major countries 

Archived