Kasper Junker

Kyle guest

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clearly part of the scouting brief was not to find a No.9 that the South Stand could sing an original song about.

Dur Dur Dur durhh 

Kas Per Jun Ker

(repeat ad nauseum)

Dur Dur Dur Durhh

Ser Dar Dur Sun

(repeat ad nauseum)

Dur Dur Dur durhh

Bob Bee Dun Can

(repeat ad nauseum)

Dur Dur Dur durhh

Kee Nan Dave Vis

(repeat ad nauseum)

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Clearly part of the scouting brief was not to find a No.9 that the South Stand could sing an original song about.

Dur Dur Dur durhh 

Kas Per Jun Ker

(repeat ad nauseum)

Dur Dur Dur Durhh

Ser Dar Dur Sun

(repeat ad nauseum)

Dur Dur Dur durhh

Bob Bee Dun Can

(repeat ad nauseum)

Dur Dur Dur durhh

Kee Nan Dave Vis

(repeat ad nauseum)

Kam Mill jazz wack

jor dan e bay

day vid mar shall

nay than bur ne

Preferred Dursan, looks more physical and reminds me of a Mitrovic striker that will be horrid to defend against, this guy looks a bit nicer won’t cause as much havoc but has tidy feet which a lot of forwards we have do so would like someone more physical to make defenders rush 

Dursun seems like a better fit than Junker regarding the target man mould we're after, although Junkers stats are crazy good this season.

HOWEVER, Bodø/Glimt are a VERY good team and are currently 18 points clear of 2nd with 19 games played, and have scored 67 goals in 19 games, so I'm taking his record less so than I would if he played in a different league. 

7 hours ago, DCFC27 said:

Preferred Dursan, looks more physical and reminds me of a Mitrovic striker that will be horrid to defend against, this guy looks a bit nicer won’t cause as much havoc but has tidy feet which a lot of forwards we have do so would like someone more physical to make defenders rush 

I get what you're saying, but I'm terrified that we are going to sign some tall, lumpy donkey from abroad who can't control a ball.

For every Mitrovic, there's a Lars Veldwijk. 

The Norwegian League is not great quality.

junker played for Randers From 2012-15 when Colin Todd was manager.

I would hope that we have spoken to him.

15 minutes ago, RamNut said:

The Norwegian League is not great quality.

junker played for Randers From 2012-15 when Colin Todd was manager.

I would hope that we have spoken to him.

Barely played back then, he was a teenager. Think he will be somewhat different as a player and person as a 26 year old. 

48 minutes ago, Srg said:

Barely played back then, he was a teenager. Think he will be somewhat different as a player and person as a 26 year old. 

Obviously....but his Ex-manager for 5 years Should still know plenty about him.

tbh - I’m not sold on either junkers or durson on the very limited evidence available. 

9 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Being greedy and thinking it's always good to have options (and it's not my money), please could we have both?

Coming from the Norwegian league I'd have thought the transfer fee and wages involved would be low enough for us to afford him and Dursun. It's probably cheaper to buy him and give him a three year contract than it is to loan a young  Prem player for a single season 

Archived