Kasper Junker

Kyle guest

7 minutes ago, RamNut said:

Obviously....but his Ex-manager for 5 years Should still know plenty about him.

tbh - I’m not sold on either junkers or durson on the very limited evidence available. 

Not your job to be sold in fairness, the manager needs to be sold and then in turn use him correctly - that goes for whoever we buy.

That said, more interested shopping in these markets than signing another 30+ English journeyman like Austin.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, neil62uk said:

Scored 12 in 14 games ... Up to press ...unless someone as tampered with Wikipedia 

The record is correct, he's scored 12 goals and 4 assists in 14 games, HOWEVER Glimt are 18 points clear with only 19 games played and have scored 67 goals in 19 games, they are storming the league.

Junker seems to have injury problems too.

12 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I sort of can't help but think that money talks though, and certainly at championship level the figures involved will lead to exemptions. "If yer rich, yer in" is not unknown in many counties with otherwise very restrictive immigration policies.

Almost certainly be extra levels of paperwork, but I would imagain it'll be easy enough for prem or championship clubs to overcome with regards to EU players, and possibly be slightly easier for non-EU players. Might well make it virtually impossible for lower league sides though.

Downsides might be it just makes the move to English football a bit less attractive if you're in Italy for example and you have offers from Spain, England and Germany - Although, like at the start, money talks.

I was amazed to see how little some Prem clubs are spending.although a number of transfer fees are undisclosed including Bogle and Lowe, presumably by agreement.

50 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Their strong points would indicate that they would be great next to each other up front,  dont think its likely though 

I completely agree , no idea how likely it is that we will ever play 2 up top but i think they would compliment each other well.

Also if we continue with 1 up top the last thing you want as a defender after marking a 6ft plus striker for 70 minutes , is to then mark a 6ft 3 striker for the last 20 mins who is more physical.

4 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

The record is correct, he's scored 12 goals and 4 assists in 14 games, HOWEVER Glimt are 18 points clear with only 19 games played and have scored 67 goals in 19 games, they are storming the league.

Junker seems to have injury problems too.

out of the two were apparently linked with  in this transfer forum  would prefer Dursun ...     Ref: Junker  it doesn't say much for their league with the statistics you've provided ?

Just now, neil62uk said:

out of the two were apparently linked with  in this transfer forum  would prefer Dursun ...     Ref: Junker  it doesn't say much for their league with the statistics you've provided ?

Marriott and Waghorn out if contract in a year and only they know if they want to stay. They are more likely to go if we sign two strikers.

1 minute ago, Rampage said:

Marriott and Waghorn out if contract in a year and only they know if they want to stay. They are more likely to go if we sign two strikers.

Feasibly so ....   plus I still think Lawrence is on his way out when the time is right ...  Ref : Marriott & Waghorn   I think Wag will stay were as Marriott won't .. imo ?

The team this guy plays for must have some potential gems. They won promotion in 2017 to the top division, finished 11th out of 16th in 2018, 2nd in 2019 and now sit nearly 20 points clear of second with just 19 matches played. A good young team! 

They only missed out going to the Europa League a week ago as they drew AC Milan AWAY in the Third Qualifying Round - they only lost 3-2. Junker actually scored the opening goal of the game. AC Milan hit back with 3 goals and Bodo/Glimt's best player (apparently) a left winger, Jens Hauge, scored a second but they couldn't find a late equaliser. 

It looks like they gave a good account of themselves, AC Milan were obviously the better team, but it wasn't dominant. It would be interesting to see what makes this team tick, because they're playing at a very high level. I have absolutely no doubt that a couple of the players, at least, will be well worth a watch. 

1 minute ago, Ambitious said:

The team this guy plays for must have some potential gems. They won promotion in 2017 to the top division, finished 11th out of 16th in 2018, 2nd in 2019 and now sit nearly 20 points clear of second with just 19 matches played. A good young team! 

They only missed out going to the Europa League a week ago as they drew AC Milan AWAY in the Third Qualifying Round - they only lost 3-2. Junker actually scored the opening goal of the game. AC Milan hit back with 3 goals and Bodo/Glimt's best player (apparently) a left winger, Jens Hauge, scored a second but they couldn't find a late equaliser. 

It looks like they gave a good account of themselves, AC Milan were obviously the better team, but it wasn't dominant. It would be interesting to see what makes this team tick, because they're playing at a very high level. I have absolutely no doubt that a couple of the players, at least, will be well worth a watch. 

On Jens Hauge, Milan obviously liked what they saw in his performance as they've gone and signed him! 

34 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

Feasibly so ....   plus I still think Lawrence is on his way out when the time is right ...  Ref : Marriott & Waghorn   I think Wag will stay were as Marriott won't .. imo ?

All these people saying 'wait until we get Lawrence and waghorn back in the side' what if they're not coming back. I think it would be a bad decision to sell them though

1 minute ago, inter politics said:

Yes, it seems a few guys are well rated:

Hauge, Junker, Victor Boniface, Philip Zinckernagel

How much of it is individual and how much of it is fitting into the team style? Will be interesting to see how they all fare in stronger leagues.

Patrick Berg has been called up to the Norweigen national team, who is there 22 year old captain. Defensive midfielder. 

Hauge was definitely their highest rated player: 20 year old left winger, 14 goals and 10 assists in 18 games. He, too, has just been called up by Norway and on the verge of securing a €5m move to AC Milan worth €20k-a-week. It will be interesting to see how he gets on, obviously looks the part. Norway have a really promising team. 

8 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

All these people saying 'wait until we get Lawrence and waghorn back in the side' what if they're not coming back. I think it would be a bad decision to sell them though

Valid point , Only time will tell  on both scenarios  ..with Lawrence he's not been forgiven for Joinersgate  by the powers that be at Derby ..sadly he's injured   as this as prevented him from being sold on  a possible move in January maybe on the cards  ?

14 minutes ago, neil62uk said:

Valid point , Only time will tell  on both scenarios  ..with Lawrence he's not been forgiven for Joinersgate  by the powers that be at Derby ..sadly he's injured   as this as prevented him from being sold on  a possible move in January maybe on the cards  ?

Lawrence won’t be sold. He’s too important to the way we play and the way cocu sets us up. Also a big influence in the dressing room it seems ??

Archived