Has Roy Mac lost the forum?

sage

Has Roy Mac lost the forum?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

14 minutes ago, Coconut said:

If you've really got nothing else to do aside from trying to be the first poster to average 100 posts a day, ask a question, disregard the answer because it's not what you want to hear and then ask the same question, worded slightly differently, to another poster on another thread until you get the answer you've already decided in your head, then...

...fair enough, I guess!  ?

Doesn't do Curtains any harm.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.”

Change you name to Napoleon in shame.

What do you call a French soldier with a faulty hamd grenade?

Napoleon Blown Apart 

4 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

I’m more worried about his 5000 posts on Chris Martin to be honest. Bordering on stalking 

He lost the forum when he didn’t get round to martins house and do whatever it took to make Martin stay , that’s when I downed tools

4 minutes ago, Coconut said:

I'm well behind!

80 posts to your 153. (it literally takes no more than 15 seconds to check)

Unfortunately I don't think you're going to reach your target. Regroup and try again tomorrow?

Yeah no worries. Don't forget to take into account no-one is tagging you/replying to you as they are me - which of course if you have any kind of politeness means answering the poster. Give you a hint on the number of posts does it?

10 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yeah no worries. Don't forget to take into account no-one is tagging you/replying to you as they are me - which of course if you have any kind of politeness means answering the poster. Give you a hint on the number of posts does it?

Of course, but even without such politeness you'd still be way in front!

The reason you're getting so many responses to reply to is because of the relentless re-asking of the same questions over and over.

Viscious cycle!

It doesn't tell me who my 80 (now 82) posts were in response to but I'm sure you could guess who's responsible for quite a few of them...!?

Love Roy on this forum, we do not always agree but that's a beauty of a forum.

Also my opinion is Cocu should be given more time, think he has it as manager to take us further, but we need to start picking up points soon, to give the club some positives moving forward 

Also don't think Morris has the funds to get rid of another manager

In Cocu I thrust. 

2 minutes ago, Derby blood said:

Also my opinion is Cocu should be given more time, think he has it as manager to take us further, but we need to start picking up points soon, to give the club some positives moving forward 

In Cocu I thrust. 

Blimey, I know you like him and all, but that seems a bit far!

1 hour ago, Derby blood said:

In Cocu I thrust

image.gif.0cf8ddb2c7354b2c033bf51d376a61ef.gif

10 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

Am more annoyed now that there seems to be an inconsistent and uneven ban on the word C o c o on this forum which I've genuinely only found out just now. 

Things must be bad for him if we are now disallowing referencing our manager to a famous clown. 

There's no ban, there's a (correct) assumption that the only time people use it is accidentally - because no-one would actually want to use it - so the site does those people a favour and autocorrects their error ? 

Archived