Has Roy Mac lost the forum?

sage

Has Roy Mac lost the forum?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Who's Cocu in the heading ?  Remember her in the film FAME but would rather get rid of Leroy and his leg warmers or the one that took his keyboard every where.

Someone was calling him Cocu as an insult. Not Roy Mac I would add. 

Just now, Tyler Durden said:

Why is it everytime I try and message the word C o c o the website defaults to Cocu? Didn't know that word was offensive. That's far more important.

To save you getting banned for using the most boring and unoriginal nickname ever seen on this forum. And that’s a heavily competitive list.

15 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Meh. Just a boring Sunday is all. Lockdown and all you know.

If you've really got nothing else to do aside from trying to be the first poster to average 100 posts a day, ask a question, disregard the answer because it's not what you want to hear and then ask the same question, worded slightly differently, to another poster on another thread until you get the answer you've already decided in your head, then...

...fair enough, I guess!  ?

3 minutes ago, Coconut said:

If you've really got nothing else to do aside from trying to be the first poster to average 100 posts a day, ask a question, disregard the answer because it's not what you want to hear and then ask the same question, worded slightly differently, to another poster on another thread until you get the answer you've already decided in your head, then...

...fair enough, I guess!  ?

Like you're doing any different! ?

Archived