Has Roy Mac lost the forum?

sage

Has Roy Mac lost the forum?  

125 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

Really? Must’ve been a while back. I was on a few times when Colin Bloomfield was presenting. He used to email me to talk about posts I’d made. Not sure I’ve been on the phone in since about 2013/14. 

I lost the respect for it when I realised Roger Davies had a different opinion for each audience and didn’t have the integrity to give his true opinion on the radio. 

Yes I think it was the wonderful Colin .

Im Dave Harrison a lot older than you. 

I love DCFC 

I know your mate who I used to talk to at Virgin gym which is now the Nuffield 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, cheron85 said:

Maybe - Although I think those are more footballing reasons? They lost the players because they were too good and didn't want to play for Hull - Or were they sold for financial reasons?

I would put the decision to sell Bogle and Lowe in the football decisions camp even if it isn't completely

Hull fans can't stand their owner and some have been boycotting matches, their average attendance last season fell to between 10000-12000, so I would say it probably wasn't just footballing reasons with them

3 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

A good explanation. But why did Cocu choose Wisdom? Why not Evans? See that's what screws up his chances!

In my opinion Roy, Wisdom has had some excellent games in the centre of defence. Usually on the right I grant you but he's been ok. Not sure why he couldn't all of a sudden play on the left but I agree he did have a bad game. My biggest worry about the defence is actually MTW. Currently he shouldn't be starting. Looks lost and out of his depth. Hope he comes good but I have my doubts.

I don't mind Evans as long as he also gets his passing speed up a bit. Tell you what..........from a footballing perspective we are missing Richard Keogh!

Archived