Norwich City Vs Derby County

Millenniumram

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WE DID IT! WE FINALLY DUCKING DID IT! Fantastic win in one of the toughest away games of the season. Very well played Phillip Cocu, and well played to all the players out there, especially the defence. Got a bit of good fortune, but we worked hard and deserved it.

Tell you what, I’ve barely remembered what the winning feeling is like it’s been so long!

Yes. Pleased that the first half display was rewarded. Too easy to jump on their backs and have a go because they didn't attack enough. We needed to reset after recent results. Build a solid foundation in the first half so we can push a bit more in the second half. Tactics spot on given the situation. 

Marshall, Davies and Knight were outstanding. 

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

First game for me this season.
What with holidays, then being busy, I am yet to see a ball kicked, and yet to take advantage of my Free RamsTV.  The latter will continue today, as I have SkySports via NowTV.

Having now seen the starting line up, I can't say I'm particularly up for it, if I'm honest.  The Sky intro hasn't helped, with all the doom and gloom Rams stats.  "Worse start since..." etc, etc.

But... and it's a big but... It might well prove to be one of those games!  I'm a great believer in "being there" just in case things go well.  I'll cling on to that mantra for now.

Fingers crossed - Check
Sunglasses on - Check
Hope slowly eating away at my heart - Check.

COME ON Derby...

Don't know what you lot have been moaning about all season.

I think we look ok!

Archived