Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HT 0-3.

By far the better team for the first 10 minutes. 2-0 down after 12 minutes, and the third at 15.

Since then; the players have looked a bit shocked. Spent the last 5-10 minutes on the front foot but every time Blackburn attack the defense looks terrified.

I've seen crazier turn arounds in football, but this would be up there - simply because while I could see us scoring 3 second half goals I couldn't possibly foresee us not conceding any more. 

I know it's probably an unpopular opinion but we have no midfield, or at least a very poor one.

All the focus is on defense and attack, but we lack anything in the middle for me.

It really is going to be a long hard season and I can see us being bottom 3 for a fair while until things settle, whether Cocu is still here will depend on Mel and whatever any investor would want, clearly at the minute and investment would be looking pretty poor.

2 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

who were all getting absolute pelters in the last game.....

Forsyth maybe wasn’t great but clarke always puts in a shift and I think we’re stronger when shinnie plays 

I really like Cocu, he will get it right, but this is Soooo frustrating. I don’t understand the back four changes, it looks a mess. You have to say two of their goals were lucky and we were very unlucky not have two goals ourselves. We need to play the second half like we finished the first. Big second half required. 

Archived