Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/09/2020 at 11:16, wixman1884 said:

I got properly into following Derby about 14 years ago. This is the Derby I know and love. Confidence will probably collapse again soon and we can get back to setting lowest points records. 

Hopefully a Cocu sex tape will be on the front page of the tabloids again soon. 

Felt like a good time to cross post this one.

2007 nostalgia ?

Blackburn's counterattack is really impressive.

Yes, our defending is utter tosh - but Blackburn deserve some credit for how they attack in so many numbers.

42 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Could be 3-3 this one. Don't trust our defense but I think we'll score a couple. 

I'd take that now.

14 minutes ago, Jayram said:

One things for sure, we ain’t going to win 4-3!

Any why not? Keep the faith!

I'm only getting "highlights" on SSN so can't comment on the game, though I said before kickoff it might be a tough afternoon. We sounded as if we started well and then were very unlucky. And conceding those goals in quick succession would rock any team. If we can get one back before half-time it might yet change. To try to help that, I'm going for a walk in case a change of scene helps us.

Come on you Rams!

2 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

Mac3 has to happen at some point and you know it. And the new signings, in my opinion*, are just not up to the Championship. Cocu out.

*not watching the game, not really watched any of them actually.

Seeing how chummy Mac and Mel were as they walked off the pitch after the Jim Smith tribute (arm in arm and grinning) I wouldn’t be surprised at all.

5 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

It’s 2020 and people are writing new signings off and seriously suggesting Mac3. Two a half games into the league season. 

I watched Con Blatsis for 45 minutes against.Blackburn many years ago and knew he was absolutely useless. I didn’t need to give him any longer, it was plainly obvious. I wasn’t fully convinced he had ever played football before. It is pretty clear that we have players completely out of their depth today as well. 

Archived