Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goes back to the leader debate after Luton away last season and we lost our heads - everyone saying Rooney is perfect for it.....

Our best leader of the last decade was Richard Keogh, we’ve never replaced that leader, or as a matter of fact - the defender.

Haters gonna hate but the man gave his all for this football club whilst fit. Not gonna dumb down what happened on that fateful night. But I think they’re is a lot of sheepish looking Derby fans who couldn’t wait for him to make a mistake to prove their “point”

Best defender in last decade at this club, the best leader since we came back down.

Shambles this, absolute shambles, yes I’m even questioning Cocu’s abilities here now.

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I think we need make couple of subs maybe take wisdome off put matt clark on.

And bring on homes on for selby and try jazwick down the middle try get the ball to Marriott I think we to change formation to a 433 formation.

Sibley would be the last player I’d take off, looked out only dangerous player. 

4 minutes ago, Saffy van der Ram said:

Agreed. His positioning has been dreadful.

Both crosses last week were from his area of the pitch as well. It’s fashionable though to scapegoat Fozzy

1 hour ago, Steve How Hard? said:

I get what you're saying but it was poor defending and very basic errors by both of them. Agreed you can't drop everyone for every mistake but when it was as basic as that then he probably felt it was punishable. 

I think we could be a bit thin on the ground for the next game judging by the first half performance. 

4 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Well yeah. We’re three nil down, they’ve had seven shots on target, our defence is all over the place.

So yeah I’m sorry for believing that playing Clarke would have been a better shout than the player who has consistently given it away, been positionally poor and contributed to an absolute farce. (Not helped by those either side of him).

I's have played Clarke too

..but not playing him is not the reason we find ourselves 3-0 down

Having no central midfield is, and playing Rooney who can't do a bloody thing defensively, and should probably just ducking retire rather than continue playing there

3 changes at half time needed...

Clarke on for Wisdom: If he sees te Wierik and Clarke as a long-term defensive partnership then get them playing together!

Shinnie on for Rooney: Someone in the middle of the pitch make a tackle for ducks sake!

Hector-Ingram on for Marriott: Marriott isn't a 'hold up the ball' kind of striker and never will be! JHI can put himself about and bring the attacking midfielders into the game more.

Just now, Uptherams said:

3rd goal is by far the worst. Cross not blocked and they are first to the second ball. But the worrying thing is that it's Knight that headed the ball clear on the edge of the 6 yard box. Where are the defenders ?

Alternate take. It's a first time pot shot from 25 yards that only goes in due to a wicked deflection.

Archived