Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

We really miss Bielik. Someone with enough baalocks to make a tackle in the middle of the field. I don't care how good Rooney and Bird are with the ball, I'd get Shinnie on ASAP just because we need someone to make a ducking tackle. The midfielders are going missing.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The positives are Jozwiak, a few good moments from Sibbo and Marshall keeping the score below 6. 

No-one else is a positive. I will not hear other opinions. 

I might be going crazy but I don't the game today has demonstrated the typical issues we've been having.

We've had the opportunities they've scored from but not the luck they've had. 1st goal gets saved if it's more accurate and ricochets right into the Blackburn players path. 2nd goal is a good goal. 3rd goal huge deflection.

Meanwhile we have a Blackburn player standing in the perfect position to stop a certain goal, a bunch of nearly moments with the ball ping ponging around their box and two massive penalty shouts turned down. Just nothing is falling for us.

This game should be a basketball score today but weirdly I don't think we are out of it, if we score early I think we can actually claw it back.

1 minute ago, RamNut said:

Too much tinkering has upset the back four.
Wisdom and te wierik are both shocking.

Rooney tools like he’s playing a testimonial. 

and jozwiak - despite being one of our better players - doesn’t look much different to Luke Thomas?
the only real bright sparks are sibley and knight. 

Oh cmon Jozwiak has probably been our only bright spark some nice touches ...Luke Thomas was a reserve 

17 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'd take that now.

Any why not? Keep the faith!

I'm only getting "highlights" on SSN so can't comment on the game, though I said before kickoff it might be a tough afternoon. We sounded as if we started well and then were very unlucky. And conceding those goals in quick succession would rock any team. If we can get one back before half-time it might yet change. To try to help that, I'm going for a walk in case a change of scene helps us.

Come on you Rams!

We started well, but we weren't unlucky to concede the first two. Acres of space and defence all over the place.

Just now, Rambalin said:

No they haven't problem is in front of them not keeping the ball exposing the back four. Lack of energy and desire to chase back tackle, track runners and close down players. 

What a load of baalocks. Byrne was nowhere to be seen for the first goal and almost cost us a 4th. Te Wierik is all over the place.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

We really miss Bielik. Someone with enough baalocks to make a tackle in the middle of the field. I don't care how good Rooney and Bird are with the ball, I'd get Shinnie on ASAP just because we need someone to make a ducking tackle. The midfielders are going missing.

I agree but one person ain’t going to change this team around...

Just now, jimbo jones said:

Nope, but even when he’s back in training, it will be a while till he’s ready, so no time soon ?

He's been back training for a couple of weeks, so at least he's hit that milestone. Probably looking at the end of next month, if I had to guess. 

Archived