Derby County v Blackburn Rovers

Mafiabob

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Rooney shot that was blocked with the handball was the best he's struck a shot in a Derby shirt, too, as if we needed more reasons to lament this experience. 

4 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

Like how reading played well against us 

and Luton 

and barrow 

think about it 

Bit of a pattern forming and if i said it once (or 10 times) I'll say it again, if this was a Wassall or a Howe he'd be getting much more criticism. Cocu is lucky he was a Barcelona star and arrives on the back of a lot of sackings. Nothing to do with his managerial prowess. 

4 minutes ago, Coconut said:

maybe in your imagination

None of the goals were down to not playing Clarke, unless you think he's going to close down Johnson 25 yards from goal in the middle of the pitch?

I get this but question the changes te werik thas been poor Sibley off form and Buchanan untested and he drops clarke shinnie and Forsyth 

Just now, AndyinLiverpool said:

Couldn’t tell if either actually hit an arm let alone if they were actually handball

Replay of the second one clearly showed the defender turn his body and the ball hit his horizontal forearm. 

Just now, Mick Brolly said:

Ref's cost us again. 

Cocu has cost us again. I don't understand how people can find other excuses. He sets the team up, ultimately the blame lies at the managers doorstep. Ok, the ref may have not given some decisions, but let's not forget the we were 3-0 down before the said decisions.

8 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'd take that now.

Any why not? Keep the faith!

I'm only getting "highlights" on SSN so can't comment on the game, though I said before kickoff it might be a tough afternoon. We sounded as if we started well and then were very unlucky. And conceding those goals in quick succession would rock any team. If we can get one back before half-time it might yet change. To try to help that, I'm going for a walk in case a change of scene helps us.

Come on you Rams!

Great to comment when not watching. When you watch the highlights do tell us what's unlucky about Rooney's misplaced pass for the goal   - just poor football

Archived