Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I don't think I could handle it if Barry Walsh turns out to actually be ITK.

He probably saw @BulloRams post this on here on Friday and thought "ah what the hey I can delete it if its not true." and put it on twitter the next day.

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I don't think I could handle it if Barry Walsh turns out to actually be ITK.

To be honest mate. Think he hears it just before the general public do. He always seems to post 30 minutes before a article comes out linking us with someone. So maybe he was friends at newspapers who feed him I’m not sure. 

1 minute ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Wayne Veysey also confirmed as having some knowledge when it comes to Derby; however there FI go again plastering "Exclusive" on a story someone else has already broken ? 

1 minute ago, SaintRam said:

From what everyone's been saying Fiorentina have been actively trying to get rid of him.

Yeah they have. He’s been a nuisance for them. So much they said don’t bother coming to Italy. That’s why he’s been training with us recently 

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Did he not tweet about it before that post?

No Barry was on Saturday. Bullo posted this on Friday (see first post). I locked it, cos no link, and have reopened it today.

16 minutes ago, inter politics said:

Hopefully his cousin has sorted his head out and the agent rubbish is behind him. Hopefully he sees us as a good place for a young player to come through and make an impact.

If he’s come to train and initially play with the u23s that’s a good sign. The hype and bad advice looks to have got to him. If he’s now ready to knuckle and re start his career, this could be a real coup.

29 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Had several agents already.

Fell out with Liverpool.

Went to Fiorentina. They said he expected to be in the first team squad but he was for the youth side. Started well for the youth side and then dropped and they wanted rid. 

And some people are reporting he'll be a U23 signing with the view of progressing to the first team...

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

When I think back to how I was a teenage - **** *** / Emo / life choices etc - It must be very easy to have all the attributes but not make it in the game.

I'm pretty sure Forest had a special "second chance" section of their youth recruitment for a while that bourght through a couple.

Worth a go for sure.

Of course. Hes 19 for chrissake, not 30 year old Joey Barton. Plenty of young lads of 19 who are a bit naughty and then settle down 

Archived