Bobby Duncan - Signed 3 year deal

BulloRams

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone that wants to know 

England u19's record 3 games and 4 goals 

Liverpool u'19's 14 games players 18 goals scored , the England games were there last games played also , so really excited by this one as you could argue he's England youths main striker , as he played all of the last 3/4 games as their starting striker , exciting 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Percy just tweeted about this and then deleted it. Weird.

Typo?

The article's still up so I don't think anything crazy's happened.

We would be his 4th club and he’s only 19 years old. Undoubtedly talented, so if he’s got the right people around him now it could be a great move by us. If not, and he’s going to come in and disrupt things then no thanks.

He reminds me of that futsal player we had for a short while. Can’t remember his name. Talent completely overrided by an awful attitude and awful influences. Didn’t that kid end up going to a local non-league side?

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

We would be his 4th club and he’s only 19 years old. Undoubtedly talented, so if he’s got the right people around him now it could be a great move by us. If not, and he’s going to come in and disrupt things then no thanks.

He reminds me of that futsal player we had for a short while. Can’t remember his name. Talent completely overrided by an awful attitude and awful influences. Didn’t that kid end up going to a local non-league side?

Zak Brunt.

He's at Sheffield United now in and around the first team. Featured for them against Derby in the pre-season friendly earlier this month.

4 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Zak Brunt. Currently playing for Sheffield United U23s.

Edit: @Heisenberg beat me to it.

5 minutes ago, roboto said:

5th club. Wigan, Man City, Liverpool, Fiorentina...

Personally wouldn't count the Wigan to Man City switch, as that wasn't contractual. He was 9 or 10.

The rest of the switches were seemingly under the influence of his terrible agents - hopefully he's burned those bridges.

My memory of this player is the amount of agents he has got through, and that the Italians wanted to loan him out but couldn't because of the three teams in a season rule. He's has lots of ability but so did Ravel Morrison. His next move is probably going to define him.

1 minute ago, Macintosh said:

My memory of this player is the amount of agents he has got through, and that the Italians wanted to loan him out but couldn't because of the three teams in a season rule. He's has lots of ability but so did Ravel Morrison. His next move is probably going to define him.

The next move defining him coukd be good. If he comes here and proves how good he is, it could be a great move

He was extremely well liked at Liverpool so could be a good prospect to bring into the team, initially in the youth team to develop. 

He played in only three losses for Liverpool's U18s (although scored or had an assist in all three) once to Man Utd where Greenwood was on the scoresheet, along with Garner who is now on loan at Watford. The other two were against our title winning Rams - Whittaker and Knight scored in both games. 

It seems like it could be a good signing for us, plenty of potential for us to develop. It's what Cocu is good at so it makes sense for us to try and give him a good base to work from. 

6 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

He played in only three losses for Liverpool's U18s (although scored or had an assist in all three) once to Man Utd where Greenwood was on the scoresheet, along with Garner who is now on loan at Watford. The other two were against our title winning Rams - Whittaker and Knight scored in both games. 

Hope they don't bully him then

Archived