Who feeling ripped off

B4ev6is

2 hours ago, RamNut said:

Could they have a system whereby fans enter the ground at one end and exit at the other in a constant socially distanced stream, so that everyone gets to watch for about 5 minutes.

I think this would change fans attitude to the slow passing game. 
they would be demanding attack attack attack and a goal every 5 minutes.

Imagine all those people just idly ambling along the rows of seats whilst the game is still going on!  Wouldn't that be weird!

Oh... hang on... 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we ban smelly people and ban people from being able to lick the faces of strangers, also anyone who lives in, ever visited, or ever heard of Cotmonhay, I think this may solve a lot of the issues and we can get back to watching the sport we love.

Ha ha nice one but anyone who has ever lived in Il’son knows it’s Cotmanhay ???

1 hour ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

If we ban smelly people and ban people from being able to lick the faces of strangers, also anyone who lives in, ever visited, or ever heard of Cotmonhay, I think this may solve a lot of the issues and we can get back to watching the sport we love.

Its the gob landing on the back of me head when we score that worries me .... us baldies are sensitive to such things.

5 hours ago, Millenniumram said:

To be fair I think we were ripped off a bit worse last season. We had to watch Kieran Dowell play football for the first half of the season!

Calling what Kieran Dowell did last season "playing football" is being very kind ?

I don’t feel ripped off. The club has to do its best. The choice is mine. I can’t justify buying a full priced ticket with what in effect means a 10% chance of seeing a game a “free” match stream for the other 90% of games. It’s sad I may lose my seat but that’s life. The club has its priorities, they have to try and put together something that will bring in income. If I was flush I’d go for it, but I’m not. It would be wonderful to be able to engage in a bit of altruism to the benefit of the club. I just don’t think I can at the moment. BUT I don’t Blame the club. It is circumstance. COVID isn’t anyone’s fault

8 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You might shop online mate but I shop in person I do wear a fasizer mate I feel much cornfortable with that.

Visor or mask personal choice and whatever works for you so fair play. I don’t want to pass anything to anyone or have it passed to me. I am not qualified to argue against them on a point of principle. I don’t mind wearing seatbelts either

1 minute ago, minesahartington said:

Visor or mask personal choice and whatever works for you so fair play. I don’t want to pass anything to anyone or have it passed to me. I am not qualified to argue against them on a point of principle. I don’t mind wearing seatbelts either

But with my auriustim I dont have too but plus with learning difficulties the only thing thats kept me going hope be able to see them again now that is in doubt.

26 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

But with my auriustim I dont have too but plus with learning difficulties the only thing thats kept me going hope be able to see them again now that is in doubt.

It will happen B4.

You just have to be patient a little while longer.

There's worrying signs of a second wave of infections, so everyone must be careful, but the good news is that the search for a vaccine is going well.

I’m a little confused. I shelled out £500 on the first day of season ticket renewals. What options do I have? If I can only go to one In 10 games I’d rather sack off my ticket and buy the £10 stream and watch it with my dad and pay £460 for the year rather than £1000 for the year??

Archived